BY GNC

Dietary Supplement New! i Supports Beauty from Within* Collagen Hyaluronic Acid to Support Skin Protection, Nourishment Repair* 3000 mcg of Biotin to Support Healthy Hair, Skin Nails* Lutein to Maintain Skin Hydration* Antioxidants to Help Fight Cell Aging* Gluten Free Physician Endorsed* Get support for beautiful hair, skin and nails all in a delicious soft chew. Collagen Helps support the structure of healthy skin. Also includes hyaluronic acid to maintain skin elasticity* Biotin Features 3000 mcg of biotin to support hair, skin nails* Lutein Helps provide skin hydration* Antioxidants Helps protect from harmful free radicals, which contribute to cell aging* Lutemax 2020 is atrademark of OmniActive Health Technologies. This product is endorsed by the GNC Medical Advisory Board. This team of esteemed physicians uilizes their extensive medical see more...

Cinthia G.
Littleton, CO
These are my favorite. They have EVERYTHING you need for a true and effective hair, skin, and nail supplement. I have noticed a huge difference. Ive been using these for nearly a year and I will not buy anything else. And they taste soooo good!!
Rebecca H.
I really love these vitamins. I take two a day and my hair will grow so much faster, usually it barely grows. My hair feels and looks healthier after months of continuous use. It's worth the money and routine of taking them. My nails look healthier as well!
Dhivya K.
I hate swallowing pills so I was glad when I came across these. GNC often has bogo sales and that's when I picked these up. I know many people cannot stand the taste but I did not mind it that much.. They do taste a little chemically but not too bad. I think they did help wit my hair growth but the change was slow not overnight. Worth a shot!