BY GNC #32 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Scientifically Designed to Support Beauty from Within 3000 mcg of biotin Lutein for healthy, hydrated skin* Gelatin and amino acids for strong nails* GNC Women s Hair, Skin & Nails Formula is a specialty formula, scientifically designed to include ingredients that support beautiful hair, skin and nails.* Biotin - Found in the matrix of the hair, skin and nails, biotin supports normal cell growth.* Each serving features 3000 mcg of biotin for beautiful hair, skin and nails.* Lutein - Helps to support skin hydration.* Lutein is an important carotenoid antioxidant for healthy skin.* Gelatin and amino acids - Combines gelatin with the amino acids L-cysteine and L-methionine. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins that are needed for strong, healthy nails and the growth and repair of tissue.* Antioxidant production - Provides antioxidant see more...

• Does this actually work? Ive lost a substantial amount of hair an...1 Answers
  • Excelente producto, para la mujer sus tratamiento en 2 meses obse...2 Answers
  • I already have long hair, but want it to be more healthy, and my ...1 Answers
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using these for a month. On and off because I forget some days. I am going to brag for a second because I forget to take them 2-3 days at a time. But when I do! Not even a week later I noticed some wild growth in my nails. It's almost scary. I can also tell a difference in my hair and skin! I can definitely tell my hair is growing though I don't keep a chart for it. I love these and am so happy I was convinced into buying them. For the $25 I paid for them. It was SO WORTH IT.
Heather C.
Suncook, NH
I have been using this product for three months. I suffer from alopecia, as well as brittle nails. It took some time to see results as any product would. My nails aren't as dry, and don't peel as easily. My hair is richer, and the new growth I have is soft and not wiry like in the past.
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
These... Taste... Aweful! And my skin broke out. I don't drink anything but water and an occasional cup of decaf, so I know it isn't related to water intake.
Lisa  W.
I take this mostly for the biotin ingredients.. The taste isn't all that good have to drink tons of water but overall it does what it's suppose to. Leaves my hair nourished, my skin and nails healthy
angey m.
Everett, WA
Great quality product. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! i love it
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great vitamins. I have seen very quick growth in my hair. However I think you can find these under just "biotin" at any Walmart. You'll pretty mhch get the same results
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Este producto fue recommendado por mi docyor porque llevaba caida de cabellos, comenze a ver el resultado al mes y medio fortaliendo mas mi cabello , mis uñas y dejando mi piel mas suave quede fascina
Tarah F.
These vitamins are HUGE and smell disgusting. I have been taking these for awhile thinking that all Biotin is like that, but thats not true. Get yourself some smaller pills that don't stink. These do the job (healthier hair, skin, and nails) but not a huge fan.
Miciela R.
Jupiter, FL
I have been using this product for the past four months as my bridal skin care routine I must say that my hair looks healthier, my skin is amazingly glowing and my nails have gotten stronger. Will recommend this product but I know everyone is different and they will have different reactions.
Krsna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been taking this for a while, my hair has grown three inches in three months, it is a excellent product
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Excelente producto, para la mujer sus tratamiento en 2 meses observas los resultados magnificos
Lauren H.
Carrollton, TX
I already have long hair, but want it to be more healthy, and my nails definitely need some help too, so I'm interested in trying this. What I'm wondering though is if taking this product increases body hair growth? I am kind of scared of that happening.
Nikki S.
Does this actually work? Ive lost a substantial amount of hair and am looking for something that will work
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has any used this product? If so, how long did it take to see results?! I'm interested in growing my hair with vitamins.