GNC Women's Evening Primrose Oil 1300 uploaded by Amber K.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Cold pressed A natural source of 100 mg GLA An omega-6 fatty acid Evening Primrose Oil can provide benefits to women of all ages.  EPO has one of the most biologically active forms of gamma-Linolenic Acid .  GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid that acts as a precursor to prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that help to regulate the body processes including hormonal balance.*  Additional, GLA helps maintain smooth healthy-looking skin.* GNC Women s Evening Primrose Oil 1300 is a premium source of cold-pressed oil retaining all of the valuable nutrients naturally present in the raw EPO seed.  This process yields a remarkably pure, oil only extract that preserves the natural dark color of the oil.  Each easy-to-swallow softgel delivers 1,300 mg of pure high quality Evening Primrose Oil. To ensure a more complete nutritional program be su see more...

josh y.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not really seeing a difference as is the case with every GNC product I've bought, and I'm beginning to wonder about the integrity of the company and if they're actually selling a viable and effective product.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great supplement to take if you are trying to regulate your period. I also believe it helped clear up my acne. I think it helps balance my hormones in general. Also helps with cramps. To notice any difference, you need to take it consistently for at least 3 months.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
It was recommended that women take this to help ease PMS pain. I did not notice a difference when taking it, but the bottle recommends it for menopause..so I'd be willing to try it again then.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
Every woman who is either starting or in menopause should purchase this. I helped dramatically.
Jayna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking evening primrose supplements to help with my hormonal acne. But I felt like I needed a higher dose so I got these. These work well. My skin appears healthy and youthful and it does reduce the occurrence of acne.

Amazon