GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle uploaded by Jamie B.

BY GNC

Congratulations.  You own the best! Gourmet cooks have relied on the wire whisk for hundreds of years to blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency.  now you can do the same with the GNC Well BeIng™ BlenderBottle! Each BlenderBottle contains a patented BlenderBall® made of electropolished high-grade surgical stainless steel. Make smooth, great-tasting drinks at home, at the office, or on the go.  Perfect for making nutritious shakes and meal replacements. The BlenderBottle® is no ordinary bottle: BlenderBall® mixer inside 20-ounce easy-grip design Wide opening for ingredients Secure screw-on lid Large drink/pour spout Stay-open flip top Easy-to-clean Dishwasher safe Notice:  Not for use with hot liquids Made exclusively for GNC ; see more...

• Is this brand bottle expensive? Is it just as effective a...1 Answers
  • Do you mix the powder with water? Or would almond milk wo...8 Answers
  • Is this better than other blender bottles? Is there a br...3 Answers
GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle
  • "This cup is perfect for mixing protein shakes, or actually making your own smoothies with bananas and other soft fruits." in 13 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size for my pre-workouts and my protein powders since they all usually just require 6 or 8 oz of water." in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great product, I love the metal ball mixer vs mixing with a spoon or the other types of blender mixer options." in 5 reviews
  • "I mix my protein powder with juice and normally in a regular blender; this blender bottle did just as well if not better than my electric blender" in 5 reviews
  • "If you forget your ball in your sink make sure to put the liquid in BEFORE the powder in order to make it easier to mix your shake! " in 4 reviews
Greta C.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is the perfect size to fit in my smaller bags! I love the cute colors they come in- I have the teal colored one and have been using it for over 2 years, so it's durable for sure! I don't use the blender ball anymore because I mix very fine powdered drinks, like Scivation, Xtend BCAAs, Strawberry Kiwi, 90 Servings and Force Factor LeanFire Diet Aminos - Strawberry Pineapple
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I love, LOVE, love my Blender Bottles!! They are great for sooo many things. I use them to mix protein shakes, smoothies and even to blend my coffee. We also use them to mix our scrambled eggs inside a whisk. I have several but wouldn’t mind having a few more!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Kristen G.
Carver , MN
I got this bottle for free from GNC with a purchase a while ago and I love it! It’s small so it’s more convenient for a smaller gym bag, and the wire ball on the inside blends the protein powder and water with just a few shakes.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love my blender bottle! It is honestly so hard to find a bottle with a shaker in it. Luckily, I had won a fitness gift basket and there was a blender bottle included. I will never get another bottle again. The metal shaker is perfect for getting those annoying clumps out of your drink. Perfect for my protein shakes. I highly recommend Blender Bottle! The pink is hella cute too!
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
These cups are my absolute favorite for mixing up my pre and post workout protein. They are portable, rarely do they leak and I have dropped mine at least twice with no cracking of the material.
Kayleigh D.
Cumming, GA
I use this bottle daily for my morning protein shakes. I like how small it is, and the color choices. You must clean it IMMEDIATELY after finishing your shake though because it will stink to high heavens if you don't! Also, make sure to add the liquid first or the powder can clump up near the bottom.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I love these blender bottles! It isn't my favorite -simply because I have a mechanical bottle that mixes my protein for me- but for a manual shaker they really do work well! I recently bought one at GNC on my way to the gym in my hometown because I left my others in my dorm room at college. I love how easy it is to hold and clean! Hot water cleans mine pretty easily without scrubbing. Definitely recommend!
Amanda G.
miami
I bought this as a to-go blender bottle to stick in my purse to take my Carnation Breakfest shakes with me to class or perfect to stick in my gym bag for my protein shake or pre-workout. Once you press the cap all the way down it is easy to mix your protein shakes with milk or water and not have to worry about it leaking. It is easy to clean but make sure you do it soon after you use it.
Francis D.
This is actually my fav blender cup for the gym! That little metal ball inside really does help stir the protein and does not leave any chunks. I personally have it in pink and I will not change this cup for anything in this world! DO NOT REMOVE THE METAL BALL! If you remove the metal ball inside, the protein will not stir correctly. That exactly why its there!
Alex R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do you mix the powder with water? Or would almond milk work better?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Is this better than other blender bottles? Is there a brand you prefer that has a better quality or has lasted longer?
Debrian W.
Is this brand bottle expensive? Is it just as effective as the other brands or am I just "buying the name"?