GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle uploaded by Jamie B.

GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle

Congratulations.  You own the best! Gourmet cooks have relied on the wire whisk for hundreds of years to blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency.  now you can do the same with the GNC Well BeIng™ BlenderBottle! Each BlenderBottle contains a patented BlenderBall® made of electropolished high-grade surgical stainless steel. Make smooth, great-tasting drinks at home, at the office, or on the go.  Perfect for making nutritious shakes and meal replacements. The BlenderBottle® is no ordinary bottle: BlenderBall® mixer inside 20-ounce easy-grip design Wide opening for ingredients Secure screw-on lid Large drink/pour spout Stay-open flip top Easy-to-clean Dishwasher safe Notice:  Not for use with hot liquids Made exclusively for GNC ; see more...

• Is this brand bottle expensive? Is it just as effective as the ot...1 Answers
  • Do you mix the powder with water? Or would almond milk work better?8 Answers
  • Is this better than other blender bottles? Is there a brand you ...3 Answers
GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle
  • "This cup is perfect for mixing protein shakes, or actually making your own smoothies with bananas and other soft fruits." in 13 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size for my pre-workouts and my protein powders since they all usually just require 6 or 8 oz of water." in 10 reviews
  • "I mix my protein powder with juice and normally in a regular blender; this blender bottle did just as well if not better than my electric blender" in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great product, I love the metal ball mixer vs mixing with a spoon or the other types of blender mixer options." in 5 reviews
  • "If you forget your ball in your sink make sure to put the liquid in BEFORE the powder in order to make it easier to mix your shake! " in 4 reviews
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I got this bottle for free from GNC with a purchase a while ago and I love it! It’s small so it’s more convenient for a smaller gym bag, and the wire ball on the inside blends the protein powder and water with just a few shakes.
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
These cups are my absolute favorite for mixing up my pre and post workout protein. They are portable, rarely do they leak and I have dropped mine at least twice with no cracking of the material.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
I've used this for pre workout and protein shakes. The blending ball blends will and the blender bottle is dishwasher safe which is nice. I don't remember the exactly price but I do remember I thought it was a decent price and I am happy with the product.
Kayleigh D.
Cumming, GA
I use this bottle daily for my morning protein shakes. I like how small it is, and the color choices. You must clean it IMMEDIATELY after finishing your shake though because it will stink to high heavens if you don't! Also, make sure to add the liquid first or the powder can clump up near the bottom.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I love these blender bottles! It isn't my favorite -simply because I have a mechanical bottle that mixes my protein for me- but for a manual shaker they really do work well! I recently bought one at GNC on my way to the gym in my hometown because I left my others in my dorm room at college. I love how easy it is to hold and clean! Hot water cleans mine pretty easily without scrubbing. Definitely recommend!
Amanda G.
I bought this as a to-go blender bottle to stick in my purse to take my Carnation Breakfest shakes with me to class or perfect to stick in my gym bag for my protein shake or pre-workout. Once you press the cap all the way down it is easy to mix your protein shakes with milk or water and not have to worry about it leaking. It is easy to clean but make sure you do it soon after you use it.
Francis D.
This is actually my fav blender cup for the gym! That little metal ball inside really does help stir the protein and does not leave any chunks. I personally have it in pink and I will not change this cup for anything in this world! DO NOT REMOVE THE METAL BALL! If you remove the metal ball inside, the protein will not stir correctly. That exactly why its there!
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
I absolutely love these blender bottles for mixing up my protein powder drinks. What used to take several minutes of stirring to get a semi-mixed drink, now takes just 10 seconds of shaking for a smooth, well mixed beverage. Since the ball is a separate piece it can be easily removed when not needed, and the entire bottle is very easy to clean.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
These are my favorite, smaller and cheaper bottles from GNC. It's the perfect size because most pre workout mixes or protein shakes only require 8oz of fluids to be mixed with it and because I really hate the taste of powder, I tend to only use 4oz and swallow as much as I can with one huge gulp.

Easy to clean. Never stains.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
This is my favorite blender cup:) it's small cute and pink. I like that it's not to big and bulky like the full size ones. It's not expensive and it's very convenient . I would recommend these for anyone that is on the go.
Alex R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do you mix the powder with water? Or would almond milk work better?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Is this better than other blender bottles? Is there a brand you prefer that has a better quality or has lasted longer?
Debrian W.
Is this brand bottle expensive? Is it just as effective as the other brands or am I just "buying the name"?