GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle uploaded by Jamie B.GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.

BY GNC

Congratulations.  You own the best! Gourmet cooks have relied on the wire whisk for hundreds of years to blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency.  now you can do the same with the GNC Well BeIng™ BlenderBottle! Each BlenderBottle contains a patented BlenderBall® made of electropolished high-grade surgical stainless steel. Make smooth, great-tasting drinks at home, at the office, or on the go.  Perfect for making nutritious shakes and meal replacements. The BlenderBottle® is no ordinary bottle: BlenderBall® mixer inside 20-ounce easy-grip design Wide opening for ingredients Secure screw-on lid Large drink/pour spout Stay-open flip top Easy-to-clean Dishwasher safe Notice:  Not for use with hot liquids Made exclusively for GNC ; see more...

• Is this brand bottle expensive? Is it just as effective as the ot...1 Answers
  • Do you mix the powder with water? Or would almond milk work better?8 Answers
  • Is this better than other blender bottles? Is there a brand you ...3 Answers
GNC WELLbeING Blender Bottle
  • "This cup is perfect for mixing protein shakes, or actually making your own smoothies with bananas and other soft fruits." in 13 reviews
  • "It's the perfect size for my pre-workouts and my protein powders since they all usually just require 6 or 8 oz of water." in 10 reviews
  • "I mix my protein powder with juice and normally in a regular blender; this blender bottle did just as well if not better than my electric blender" in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great product, I love the metal ball mixer vs mixing with a spoon or the other types of blender mixer options." in 5 reviews
  • "If you forget your ball in your sink make sure to put the liquid in BEFORE the powder in order to make it easier to mix your shake! " in 4 reviews
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
These cups are my absolute favorite for mixing up my pre and post workout protein. They are portable, rarely do they leak and I have dropped mine at least twice with no cracking of the material.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
I've used this for pre workout and protein shakes. The blending ball blends will and the blender bottle is dishwasher safe which is nice. I don't remember the exactly price but I do remember I thought it was a decent price and I am happy with the product.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I love these blender bottles! It isn't my favorite -simply because I have a mechanical bottle that mixes my protein for me- but for a manual shaker they really do work well! I recently bought one at GNC on my way to the gym in my hometown because I left my others in my dorm room at college. I love how easy it is to hold and clean! Hot water cleans mine pretty easily without scrubbing. Definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
These are my favorite, smaller and cheaper bottles from GNC. It's the perfect size because most pre workout mixes or protein shakes only require 8oz of fluids to be mixed with it and because I really hate the taste of powder, I tend to only use 4oz and swallow as much as I can with one huge gulp.

Easy to clean. Never stains.
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
This is my favorite blender cup:) it's small cute and pink. I like that it's not to big and bulky like the full size ones. It's not expensive and it's very convenient . I would recommend these for anyone that is on the go.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
Love my little blender bottle. It allows the perfect size protein shake to be made, the blender ball creates a smooth shake. The cap is very secure, no need to worry about any spills. Comes in cute colors too
caitlin h.
Wilmington, DE
I adore these bottles! i have the big pink one! of course! i love mixing my protein shakes in these bottle everyday! they are worth the money!! i defiantly recommend them
Heather V.
For a smaller blender bottle, these are the best. They are very easy to store and to use. The only down side is I have a habit of losing the ball inside.
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
I got a couple of this! And it's perfect to travel to shake and everything! Even I used it for drink water! Or blend my protein and my l glutamine!
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
You can never have enough of these. I only have two and they are all I use! I need more! The ball seems to mix up much better than other shakers.
Alex R.
Fort Myers, FL
Do you mix the powder with water? Or would almond milk work better?
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Is this better than other blender bottles? Is there a brand you prefer that has a better quality or has lasted longer?
Debrian W.
Is this brand bottle expensive? Is it just as effective as the other brands or am I just "buying the name"?