GNC Vitamin E 400 IU, Softgel Capsules, 100 ea uploaded by Gabby M.

BY GNC #23 in Vitamin E

Dietary Supplement Helps Support a Healthy Cardiovascular System* br Provides Strong Antioxidant Benefits* Potency verified by current USP. Conforms to USP 2091 for weight. Meets USP 2040 disintegration. No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Dairy, Yeast Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sharayu K.
I use this in my hair serum mixture .. I mix all my Carrier /essential oils and them add 1 caplet to the mixture .. vitamin e is an Excellent addition to hair serums .. I love it
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I love having great skin and people always compliment me. What I do other than consume them is that I pop a hole in the pill and put it on my skin when I have a red spot.

You need to be careful but it's done wonders.