BY GNC

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Essential for Calcium Absorption and Strong Bones* Helps support teeth, bone immune health* br No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, Yeast Free Potency verified by GNC procedure #5004. Conforms to USP 2091 for weight. Meets USP 2040 disintegration. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
I stopped into GNC to pick myself up some D vitamin after learning from my blood work I was at VERY low vitamin D levels.

But since learning about vitamin D levels I know it's been affecting my energy and also my immune system as well.

While I don't have my test results back on my recent blood work I can tell you I feel a difference.

If I miss a day I feel super low on energy and just run down. When I take them in back to my old self again.

These ones are a bit pricey though so next time I'll be trying out the Walmart brand kind.