GNC Vitamin B-2 100mg, Vegetarian Tablets, 100 ea

by GNC

Dietary Supplement Essential For the Metabolism of Fats, br Carbohydrates Proteins* Product verified by GNC procedure #5103. Conforms to USP 2091 for weight. Meets USP 2040 disintegration. No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GNC Vitamin B-2 100mg, Vegetarian Tablets, 100 ea!
Long Beach, CA
A doctor recommended this to me as a supplement to prevent migraines with a daily dose of 400 mg. It would be more convenient if the dosage was 200 mg each instead of 100 mg, but this was the highest dosage available at Rite Aid.
As a vegan, I need my supplement intake and this is just a wonderful supplement to replenish my needs. Though, it smells a bit funky, but it's okay! It's just a pill. Very basic.