BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. New. Essential for Energy Production & Metabolism of Carbohydrates*. Supports Healthy Neurological Function*. Required for Proper Red Blood Cell Formation*. Sugar Free. Natural Flavor B-12 Soft Chews are a convenient alternative to pills and a great addition to your daily nutrition and health regimen.  Each delicious, berry-flavored chew provides 2,500 micrograms of vitamin B-12, an essential nutrient that provides a variety of important health benefits.* Vitamin B-12 is required for energy production and metabolism of carbohydrates.*. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emiko F.
Finding B-12 was a miracle for me. I was trying everything from gu chews and gels to iron tablets, but if I worked out in the morning I was dead by lunch. Heck, sometimes I was dead by 2 even if I hadn't hit the gym yet. B-12 chews changed all of that for me and I'm so glad I found them. They're often on the BOGO sale at GNC and you should stock up next time they are! I love the chocolate chip cookie dough!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
A really tasty, easy alternative to your traditional B-12 supplements. Super yummy strawberry flavor with a really fine grit texture. They're a little chewy, but in a candy way, not a gross way. Definitely recommend them.
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
The mixed berry Vitamin B-12 taste very good. I highly suggest this chew if you need more vitamin B-12. I tried the cookie dough and was not a fan of that flavor chew.
Tamara R.
Lewiston, ME
I really like these chews. I have the cookie dough, and the flavor is pretty good. I have a hard time taking solid vitamins due to stomach sensitivity, so the chews are a great alternative for me.
Rebekah V.
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love these chews! My favorite is the cookie dough.
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
Better than a regular vitamin b pill?