BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. New. Advanced Nutritional Support for Men and Women. Green foods multivitamin and mineral formula. Contains 7 premium superfood based blends. Supports heart health with 2 grams of omega fatty acids*. Provides 16,600 IU of vitamin D-2 for enhanced calcium absorption. Promotes healthy digestion with 5 grams of dietary fiber*. Fuels energy production with B-vitamins*. Great-Tasting Ultra Meg. see more...

• Can I add this in with my protein powder or should it be ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this one 2 Answers
  • "Gives you a extra boost and helps everything in you run right!" in 1 review
  • "I use greek yogurt, organic mixed berries, 2tbsp of chia, a teaspoon of honey, and a scoop of this product to make a delicious, nutritious, and satisfying breakfast smoothie that leave me feeling satisfied until lunch." in 1 review
  • "I mix in a scoop of my protein and it gives me a well balanced meal replacement." in 1 review
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is a fantastic addition to my smoothies. I use greek yogurt, organic mixed berries, 2tbsp of chia, a teaspoon of honey, and a scoop of this product to make a delicious, nutritious, and satisfying breakfast smoothie that leave me feeling satisfied until lunch. It's a nutritional powerhouse in this combination and has been a part of my weight loss routine for a few months. I have lost over 70lbs making changes like this breakfast smoothie and lifting weights into my routine.
Dana G.
I usually stay away from supplements and try to get what I need through food, but since I have my days where my own nutrition isn't always as clean as I'd like it to be, I use this. I like the fact that it has a good amount of B-12 and as long as I take it with food, all is fine. I like anything with green veggies added to it, so this is why I've chosen this particular supplement as opposed to a regular multi-vitamin.
Cally S.
Blaine, MN
I have a smoothie for breakfast every morning, and this powder makes a good mix-in to ensure that I'm getting a balanced vitamin profile every day. The flavor isn't bad, but it is overwhelmingly sweet, to the point that I can't taste any of the fruits in my smoothie if I mix this powder in. It also doesn't mix easily without a blender.
Michelle D.
This is a really nice addition into any morning breakfast, it has a strong earthy taste, very healthy and gives you lots of energy through out the day, its good for healthy digestion and for consuming greens on the go.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is wonderful! I enjoy the flavor and it's packed with vitamins and minerals along with veggies and fruits! There are many ingredients to benefit bodily functions and aid in immunity. It's very mixable
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Meh. Did a great job, but I have found better tasting options out there with a better price tag. That's not to say don't try this, it does what is advertised and is much easier to get your veg intake
Racheal R.
Colchester, VT
Cannot say enough about this product line! I use this pre and post workout and have definitely seen a difference in my recovering or workout energy levels. Pair with the multi vitamin and it's a great daily routine!
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
Although it has a strong flavor is very healthy if you want to detox or clean this is an excellent product you can add to juices or milkshakes ideally no added sugar can sweeten with stevia and fabulous works.
Angel L.
Eaton, OH
I love this product! Its a great way to take your vitamins and it tastes amazing! I was reluctant to try it because I liked my old vitamins buts its defiantly 20 times better
Danelle S.
Deltona, FL
Love this! I mix in a scoop of my protein and it gives me a well balanced meal replacement. Great for breakfast. It gives me the energy I need for the day.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone used this one
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Can I add this in with my protein powder or should it be kept separate? I'm very interested in this.