HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionGNC
Ultra Green Mega Green Maximum Nutrition

GNC Ultra Green Mega Green Maximum Nutrition

by GNC

Dietary Supplement. New. Advanced Nutritional Support for Men and Women. Green foods multivitamin and mineral formula. Contains 7 premium superfood based blends. Supports heart health with 2 grams of omega fatty acids*. Provides 16,600 IU of vitamin D-2 for enhanced calcium absorption. Promotes healthy digestion with 5 grams of dietary fiber*. Fuels energy production with B-vitamins*. Great-Tasting Ultra Meg.

Can I add this in with my protein powder or should it be kept separate? I'm very interested in this.
Has anyone used this one
Start your review of GNC Ultra Green Mega Green Maximum Nutrition!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I mix in a scoop of my protein and it gives me a well balanced meal replacement.in reviews
Gives you a extra boost and helps everything in you run right!in reviews
I use greek yogurt, organic mixed berries, 2tbsp of chia, a teaspoon of honey, and a scoop of this product to make a delicious, nutritious, and satisfying breakfast smoothie that leave me feeling satisfied until lunch.in reviews
sweetie G.
This product is great excellent for nutrition the taste isn't that great but over all it's pretty good and healthy.
katiusca S.
Although it has a strong flavor is very healthy if you want to detox or clean this is an excellent product you can add to juices or milkshakes ideally no added sugar can sweeten with stevia and fabulous works.
Dana G.
I usually stay away from supplements and try to get what I need through food, but since I have my days where my own nutrition isn't always as clean as I'd like it to be, I use this. I like the fact that it has a good amount of B-12 and as long as I take it with food, all is fine. I like anything with green veggies added to it, so this is why I've chosen this particular supplement as opposed to a regular multi-vitamin.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Meh. Did a great job, but I have found better tasting options out there with a better price tag. That's not to say don't try this, it does what is advertised and is much easier to get your veg intake
Amber L.
Milton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good product but it tastes so nasty. I prefer shakeology but that is also double the price of this gnc shake.
Racheal R.
Colchester, VT
Cannot say enough about this product line! I use this pre and post workout and have definitely seen a difference in my recovering or workout energy levels. Pair with the multi vitamin and it's a great daily routine!
Angel L.
Eaton, OH
I love this product! Its a great way to take your vitamins and it tastes amazing! I was reluctant to try it because I liked my old vitamins buts its defiantly 20 times better
Cally S.
Blaine, MN
I have a smoothie for breakfast every morning, and this powder makes a good mix-in to ensure that I'm getting a balanced vitamin profile every day. The flavor isn't bad, but it is overwhelmingly sweet, to the point that I can't taste any of the fruits in my smoothie if I mix this powder in. It also doesn't mix easily without a blender.
Chelsea G.
Chino
This is great for putting in smoothies. Gives you a extra boost and helps everything in you run right!
Danelle S.
Deltona, FL
Love this! I mix in a scoop of my protein and it gives me a well balanced meal replacement. Great for breakfast. It gives me the energy I need for the day.