BY GNC #66 in Weight Management

Waterex™ Helps regulate water balance* All natural Waterex™ is scientifically formulated to help maintain and support water balance.* This all-natural blend is enhanced with potassium and magnesium, vital electrolytes involved in the regulation of fluid and water retention levels.* It also combines vitamin B-6 with a proprietary blend of herbs and antioxidant-rich-fruit. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. GNC Quality Commitment GNC, the leader in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements, is committed to producing the highest quality products available. This commitment begins with quality designed supplement formulations. Every raw material that goes into a GNC supplement is guaranteed as to quality and potency. Each product is date see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This work really well when paired with CLA." in 2 reviews
  • "I go to the gym everyday for about 2 hours (my gym is always busy) and wondered why for a long time why I wasn't losing the weight I should have been." in 1 review
  • "I think I lost right about 6lbs of water bloat in the first week and a half." in 1 review
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
Not to prices to be coming from GNC, this doesn't make you have to sit on the bathroom toilet like most water pills and I can see results after about two weeks worth of taking!
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
If you can get this on sale it is worth it. If not water pills from the drug store work just as well. I would not purchase for full price.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Fitspiration Expert
Recently had this supplement in the GNC women's vitapak that I bought. I didn't know it worked so well! I go to the gym everyday for about 2 hours (my gym is always busy) and wondered why for a long time why I wasn't losing the weight I should have been. I weigh 124, but apparently had a lot of water weight. Taking this along with CLA has REALLY made a difference. Plus, it works even better/faster the more you exercise. The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast. I've been using it for a month now, and even though I haven't lost weight, my body has toned up dramatically! LOVE THIS!
Vera H.
Gave this a 4*because I haven't used it but my daughter had. Better than the other brands and not expensive. It did hers. Now I'd like to try and see for myself. Great value not pricey compared to others. I'm thinking about buying it, maybe could get a freebie?
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Best water pills I have ever taken. I suggest taking them in the early morning before you get out of bed as the tend to make you have to go fairly quickly. I think I lost right about 6lbs of water bloat in the first week and a half.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
Forgot all about this product. I've used it many years ago and it does really work great in helping you with that extra water weight. I've also heard many great things from customers who have used this when I used to work at GNC.
Elizabeth V.
Muskegon, MI
I love this supplement! I do not feel bloated anymore after taking this. I also have the women's vitapak, but I have these on hand for when I don't take my vitapak. This work really well when paired with CLA.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I keep a bottle around whenever I feel bloated and know I'm carrying a little extra water weight. It does help you drop some of that water off so I gladly keep this around, especially in the summer months.
Lauren B.
These work so good! I never noticed how much water I carried until I started taking these. I keep them on hand in case I don't take a vita pack. They're not expensive which is a plus!
Kathryn F.
I used this when I was trying to lose some extra water weight while exercising and eating healthy. I don't feel like it did much for the expensive cost at GNC.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Do this get rid of water weight?
tina h.
How good does this work and what is CLA
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Fitspiration Expert
Has anyone tried These? Are there any side effects?