BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Energizing thermogenic formula to enhance your diet and support metabolism.* Contains 1500mg of CLA per serving. Clinically Researched For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
It's been a very long time since I have used this but when I did use it I would say it really did work. But as with anything you need to eat healthy and be active or your just going to gain all the weight back that you lost. So I do think that this is just a quick fix and a jump start, not something that should be taken for a long period of time.
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
I haven't used this product in a while but I have such a soft spot for it because at the beginning of my fitness journey, This product aided in about 50% of my weight loss. Even when my fitness was not up to par, this product still worked. Definitely helped lower my appetite & increase my energy.
Cally S.
Blaine, MN
I like Thermo CLA as a pre-workout supplement. It provides just the right amount of caffeine that powers me through a workout without giving me the jitters. I can't say I've noticed any other health benefits from this product, but it is available pretty regularly on good sales on GNC.com, so it's a cost effective pre-workout supplement.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
I've been using this for a month now. Definitely boots up my energy! It also gives me a loss of appetite.
Lisa F.
Lincolnton, NC
This product does nothing. Don't waste your money.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
really liked this product gave me great energy love that it's a thermogenic! only down fall is it has a weird smell lol!
Jessica C.