GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Vanilla Bean, 4 ea uploaded by ROXANA R.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement 25G High-Protein Shake Scientifically Formulated Amazing Taste, Natural Artificial Flavors 1 170 Calorie Meal Replacement 3 Hunger Satisfying with 25 grams Quality Protein 3 grams Fiber 5 Suitable for a Low Carb Diet 4 Lactose Free We ve taken the guesswork out of weight-loss with this integrated system* designed to fit every lifestyle. Add these great Total Lean products to enhance your nutrition program: Balanced Nutrition: High-quality, protein-based meal replacements help fuel a healthy metabolism and support lean muscle tone. Hunger satisfying protein and fiber support satiety and healthy blood sugar levels. 2 Essential Nutrients: A premium multivitamin is critical to fill nutritional gaps created by exercise and dieting. Adequate vitamin and mineral intake is crucial for proper metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats. 3 Metaboli see more...

Christa J.
United States
I just started drinking these. I have had vanilla, strawberry, orange. I think vanilla is my favorite. But I like the other two. It really help curb my appetite. I am horrible about eating breakfast so I got these to start my day off. So far I like them. No complaints.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used this shake because I wasn't eating well and I wanted to still be healthy but keep the good shape. So since I was with not much of an appetite I decided to start the lean shake diet. I took 2 shakes a day and only one meal with snacks in between. This diet definitely works and leaves you thinner or slimmer. The only bad thing is that if you don't keep the good habit of eating healthy and try to follow the diet and exercise plan they provide, you might gain weight again. It tastes amazing btw!
Patrice C.
York, SC
I've used GNC Total Lean shakes for years. It's a little thick on the consistency but it also tastes great. I use this as a meal replacement when dieting being that I live such a busy life. Compared to the powder this is one of the best protein shakes of ever tried definitely pre-prepared but that doesn't bother me too much.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
I do not like the lean shake pre mixed. I would
Much rather have the lean shake protein powder to mix with almond milk and other ingredients. Does keep you satisfied though. The powder is an overall better buy than the premixed. However they are nice for a quick grab on the go!
Cassandra H.
If you make this correctly from the powder, it is by far the best meal replacement shake taste wise! Especially for a vanilla one. I use these for lunch or breakfast between classes and the gym. Keeps the weight off and also helps lose with the right diet and exercise plan.
Rachael B.
Denton , TX
He's a really great shakes any taste really really good. They help you lose weight and they help your appetite throughout the day. They are great meal replacement shake I only gave it four stars because of the price. They are very expensive and that's the only con I have
Amanda H.
Aldan, PA
I like these shakes! Between kids I was trying to lose the baby weight. I would take a shAke in the mornjng and would be full until lunch. I lost a few lbs but found out I was pregnant so I stopped. The vanilla is OK tasting. Not a huge fan of the vanilla tasting shakes because they can taste chalky. I recommend these shakes but would say get the chocolate flavor
Kay S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these the protein and vitamins in this shake is insane! They are pretty tasty too. I like blending them with frozen fruit to make smoothies as well. I have the powder form in the tube of this too but prefer these much more bc they taste better (don't have that powder after taste). they are a little pricey at rite aid but they have buy one get one 50% off and plus it totally worth it.
Amber C.
Crawley, WV
This is the best shakes I've ever had. They actually taste good, so it is super easy to stay on track with drinking them. I don't think they are too pricey, because of how good they are. They help with my hunger and really help keep me going.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
These protein packed drinks are delicious and super convenient to take on the go. They are great for a meal replacement and very filling with 25g of protein which also aids in recovery after exercise! Definitely would recommend!
Michelle P.