GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Swiss Chocolate, 4 ea uploaded by Adrianna H.GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Swiss Chocolate, 4 ea uploaded by Michaela D.GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Swiss Chocolate, 4 ea uploaded by Jordan S.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement 25G High-Protein Shake Scientifically Formulated Amazing Taste, Natural Artificial Flavors 2 170 Calorie Meal Replacement 3 Hunger Satisfying with 25 grams Quality Protein 3 grams Fiber 4 Suitable for a Low Carb Diet 5 Lactose Free We ve taken the guesswork out of weight-loss with this integrated system* designed to fit every lifestyle. Add these great Total Lean products to enhance your nutrition program: Balanced Nutrition: High-quality, protein-based meal replacements help fuel a healthy metabolism and support lean muscle tone. Hunger satisfying protein and fiber support satiety and healthy blood sugar levels. 2 Essential Nutrients: A premium multivitamin is critical to fill nutritional gaps created by exercise and dieting. Adequate vitamin and mineral intake is crucial for proper metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats. 3 Metaboli see more...

• Do these taste decent or should I just stick to making my own? Wo...1 Answers
  • Are these safe for breastfeeding mom's to take?3 Answers
  • The Swiss Chocolate flavor is AMAZING (um, hello protein shake th...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea R.
Moore, OK
As a teacher, my time is limited for breakfast and lunch! I always have these for for a quick on the go meal replacement and it keeps me full for hours! I love every flavor that I have tried! I have been drinking these shakes for a few years and now I have my husband and friends drinking these as well!
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
After bariatric surgery I tried just about every protein shake on the market. One day on a whim I tried the GNC Lean Shake in Chocolate. It is hands down the best ready to drink protein shake available. It tastes as close to a Nestle shake as you can get for a protein shake. There is no gritty texture like some protein shakes. If you get it almost frozen it is pretty close to a milkshake. GNC runs them on sale often so you can stock up for a fair price. The other flavors are good too. The strawberry is pretty close to the Nestle Nesquik milk!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fitspiration Expert
I've recently started back to working out and went looking for a protein to help my muscles which have been extremely sore. The rep at GNC recommended these - meal replacement, helps fuel workouts and recovery on muscles. I got four bottles to try the flavors and chocolate was the first I tried. In comparison to milk it's thicker and the chocolate is actually pretty good. Let's see how it works !
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Meh. I don't really care for the flavor. I much prefer the strawberry banana or vanilla flavored. I have to admit that it did keep me full and easy to carry around car when I'm on the go. It's better when cold.
Dani L.
Fairfield, CA
Amazing shakes, not only do they keep me full but they are packed with vitamins and protein. Great to have in the go when you are busy and don't have time to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner! My go 2 shakes and to top it off the taste is wonderful!
Sydney M.
I love the chocolate the best. It doesn't give that chalky after taste like a lot of protein shakes give you. It keeps you full and it's almost like a dessert.
Jennifer R.
Asheville, NC
Fitspiration Expert
Delicious flavor. I am a huge fan of this product. The chocolate tastes fantastic. I really love the seasonal flavors as well.
Melissa B.
Fitspiration Expert
These taste really good. They are rich with the chocolate flavor. It makes me feel full and great.
Cristina R.
One of my favorite brand and protein drink has good taste and really does help keeping you full.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love lean shakes from GNC, but the chocolate is super bland and not the best flavor. It's almost like watered down Swiss Miss cocoa.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Are these any good?
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
Do you prefer the premade portions or the powder mix?
Melissa C.
Middletown, NJ
The Swiss Chocolate flavor is AMAZING (um, hello protein shake that doesn't taste like chalk!!!!) What are some of your other favorite flavors that you would recommend?
Christy O.
Are these safe for breastfeeding mom's to take?
John F.
Canton, GA
Do these taste decent or should I just stick to making my own? Worth the cost?