GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Swiss Chocolate, 4 ea uploaded by Jordan S.GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Swiss Chocolate, 4 ea uploaded by Michaela D.GNC Total Lean Shake 25, Swiss Chocolate, 4 ea uploaded by Adrianna H.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement 25G High-Protein Shake Scientifically Formulated Amazing Taste, Natural Artificial Flavors 2 170 Calorie Meal Replacement 3 Hunger Satisfying with 25 grams Quality Protein 3 grams Fiber 4 Suitable for a Low Carb Diet 5 Lactose Free We ve taken the guesswork out of weight-loss with this integrated system* designed to fit every lifestyle. Add these great Total Lean products to enhance your nutrition program: Balanced Nutrition: High-quality, protein-based meal replacements help fuel a healthy metabolism and support lean muscle tone. Hunger satisfying protein and fiber support satiety and healthy blood sugar levels. 2 Essential Nutrients: A premium multivitamin is critical to fill nutritional gaps created by exercise and dieting. Adequate vitamin and mineral intake is crucial for proper metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats. 3 Metaboli see more...

• Do these taste decent or should I just stick to making my own? Wort...1 Answers
  • Are these safe for breastfeeding mom's to take?3 Answers
  • The Swiss Chocolate flavor is AMAZING (um, hello protein shake that...4 Answers
Emiko F.
Emiko F.
These have a decent amount of sugar so they're better as a meal replacement but they're easy to grab out of the fridge for a breakfast on the go. I do love that there is a lower calorie count on these than some of the other premade proteins. One will keep you full. I actually had a hard time finishing them in one sitting
Hali H.
Hali H.
I went into GNC looking for meal replacement shakes. I found these and purchased them excited to try. The only decent tasting flavor is chocolate which was a bummer considering they had a couple interesting flavor choices. They also seemed cheap when I first got them but having two a day began to add up quickly!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I loved going great. They have a lot of sugar so they are better as a meal replacement, but are easy to grab out of the fridge for breakfast on the go. I like that there are fewer calories in them than some of the other prefabricated proteins. One will remain full. I actually had a hard time finish them once
Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I really liked these for a meal replacement shake but it was hard for me to afford them. I would buy them on sale but it's just not really worth it when I can't consistently buy them. I've tried a couple of the flavors and liked them but the chocolate was my favorite.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Fairfield, CA
Amazing shakes, not only do they keep me full but they are packed with vitamins and protein. Great to have in the go when you are busy and don't have time to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner! My go 2 shakes and to top it off the taste is wonderful!
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
These shakes are the best protein shakes ive ever taste. Swiss chocolate is my favorite flavor. It's a good replacement meal shake. I drink them first thing in the morning and it's very filling. I highly recommend it.
These shakes are great for meal replacement. I use them for snack replacement. I like the amount of protein in them, and unlike many, there's not a ton of added sugar. Overall, I was impressed.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
These are pretty good tasting. Atkins has a much better flavor and not the funky after taste you get with the GNC lean. It does keep me feeling full for a good 2 to 3 hours after I drink it
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these. Less calories then other brands and great flavorings. Gnc does tons of sales to make these adorable. Easy on the go option
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Fitspiration Expert
These shakes are pretty good this Swiss chocolate is my favorite flavor it helps to use as a meal replacement or after a workout!
Keila G.
Keila G.
PERRIS, CA
Are these any good?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Middletown, NJ
The Swiss Chocolate flavor is AMAZING (um, hello protein shake that doesn't taste like chalk!!!!) What are some of your other favorite flavors that you would recommend?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
Do you prefer the premade portions or the powder mix?
Christy O.
Christy O.
Are these safe for breastfeeding mom's to take?
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
Today I'm starting to using the Lean Shakes for meal replacements. What results have you seen in terms of weight loss? For reference I eat generally healthy meals, drink about 75 oz of water per day and exercise at least 3 days a week.