GNC Total Lean Shake 25
Top Questions See all 39 Q&A
- "I have only tried the french vanilla flavor and I mix it with sweet vanilla almond milk and I just have to say that the flavor is AMAZING." in 8 reviews
- "the chocolate peanut butter is great...meal replacement but I use it as a protein source when working out....contains higher fiber content then most powders..easier on digestive system then most powders...." in 8 reviews
- "I like the chocolate flavor but its not as good as the French Vanilla." in 5 reviews
- "The taste is pretty good, but I don't think it helps keep my hunger at bay." in 4 reviews
- "For the amount of calories in it, I'd rather just have a protein shake which keeps me fuller longer. " in 4 reviews
Update: I've been using this for 4-5 days now and I've seen a good difference. My jeans fit and no longer feel right, my arms feel tighter too. I've been working out and having one shake as breakfast and one after my workout at night. In between I have a low cal sensible meal. My skin has been clearer and I feel good, no longer winded when going up and down the stairs. These shakes are yummy I mix 8-12 oz of 2% milk with 2 scoops and it keeps me very full. Up to 6 hours of feeling full. I'm very impressed. My stomach also looks flatter and my water weight is almost gone!
8 grams of fiber to help you feel fuller and satisfied & 24 vitamins and minerals.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos