BY GNC

25 grams of high quality protein. Healthy meal replacement to support lean muscle tone and a healthy metabolism. 8 grams of fiber to help you feel fuller and satisfied. Scientifically Formulated GNC Total Lean™ Lean Shake™ 25  offers a well-balanced blend of high quality protein, vitamins, minerals and fat. This great tasting combination makes a healthy addition to your dietary regimen. With 25 grams of high quality protein per serving. Lean Shake™ 25 can be an effective way to increase your feeling of fullness and satiety. Dietary protein can also help support lean body mass. Each serving of GNC Total Lean™ Lean Shake™ 25 also includes 8 grams of fiber including oat beta-glucan. Oat beta-glucan is a naturally-occurring, powerful, low-glycemic soluble fiber found in oat bran that helps support normal, healthy blood glucose levels. Both pro see more...

• I'm looking to get into shape and was wondering what you ...2 Answers
  • How long does one tub last? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any knock out recipes they would share w...2 Answers
GNC Total Lean Shake 25
  • "I have only tried the french vanilla flavor and I mix it with sweet vanilla almond milk and I just have to say that the flavor is AMAZING." in 8 reviews
  • "the chocolate peanut butter is great...meal replacement but I use it as a protein source when working out....contains higher fiber content then most powders..easier on digestive system then most powders...." in 8 reviews
  • "I like the chocolate flavor but its not as good as the French Vanilla." in 5 reviews
  • "The taste is pretty good, but I don't think it helps keep my hunger at bay." in 4 reviews
  • "For the amount of calories in it, I'd rather just have a protein shake which keeps me fuller longer. " in 4 reviews
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other more...
I enjoyed the chocolate flavor most. I also purchased the banana but it was way too sweet for me to finish a glass of it. It also states to mix these with water but I they definitely taste even better mixed with milk. You could even do half water and half milk. They did help keep me full until my next meal.
Alex H.
Review for: Packets, Rich Chocolate more...
These are awesome. I love that I can just grab a packet on the way out the door and go on with my day. I have a busy life and having breakfast is hard. It’s really good for food replacement to be honest.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great for meal replacement and for those who wants a low carb high protein diet. It keeps you full for up to 4 hours. I love the taste is not usually and I affordable
Kayla C.
Chocolate is my favorite flavor! I make a shake after my morning workout. It's perfect for an out the door, quick breakfast shake. The taste is good, no weird after taste either. I wouldn't say it's a 'feel full' meal replacement. Plus, I don't drink it as such. It's a protein shake for me. Not too expensive, and easily found. I haven't found my favorite shake ever but this one is good.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I tried this oroduct out for awhile it didnt really work for me the flavir wasnt all that good the price was a bit overpriced i believe there was alot of flavors they had chocolate vanilla and many more but i wasnt really satisfied with it
Angel W.
Mc Cool, MS
I have tried the French Vanilla and The Banana flavors and they are both really tasty. I mix them with Almond Milk and I really enjoy them as a breakfast meal replacement. I have to get up very early and I don't like eating a very heavy breakfast. These shakes are prefect for me!
Theresa M.
Strawberry flavor is my 2nd favorite. I always buy this at GNC and I drink it 2 times a day or 30 mins before a workout. This shake definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to other females who are trying to tone up or lose weight. This stuff is great.
Kaylee L.
I just purchased this in chocolate and wow! Totally yummy! I mix mine with whole milk and it tastes like a milkshake! Fills me up half way through the 8oz serving and keeps me full for hours! Highly recommend! Also this is Gluten Free and egg free for those with allergies!
Update: I've been using this for 4-5 days now and I've seen a good difference. My jeans fit and no longer feel right, my arms feel tighter too. I've been working out and having one shake as breakfast and one after my workout at night. In between I have a low cal sensible meal. My skin has been clearer and I feel good, no longer winded when going up and down the stairs. These shakes are yummy I mix 8-12 oz of 2% milk with 2 scoops and it keeps me very full. Up to 6 hours of feeling full. I'm very impressed. My stomach also looks flatter and my water weight is almost gone!
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
My very favorite protein powder! We have tried many brands and this is by far my favorite! I just buy vanilla so I can add other flavors! The price and taste are great! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Wendy D.
Staten Island,
GNC Total lean shake is a Healthy meal replacement to support lean muscle tone and a healthy metabolism. It has 25 grams of protein
8 grams of fiber to help you feel fuller and satisfied & 24 vitamins and minerals.
Julia S.
Simsbury, CT
Do these truly keep you full??
Morgan T.
I'm looking to start using shakes and meal replacements... any advice on these? I love GNCs products and "lean" sounds good since I'm trying to lose a signification amount of weight.
I am aware the serving size is two scoops. I'm wondering if anyone uses one scoop for breakfast, and another one scoop shake at lunch?
Kaylee L.
I'm looking to get into shape and was wondering what you mix with this as a meal replaced shake? I know you need a blender, can you blend this with regular whole milk and add frozen fruit and ice? How's the taste?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Has anyone seen significant results with these shakes?