GNC Total Lean Shake

Healthy Meal Replacement Proven effective for weight loss Supports lean muscle mass and a healthy metabolism Proven to reduce cholesterol GNC Lean Shake is complete with well-balanced ratios of high quality protein, vitamins, minerals and fat. Proven effective for weight loss, Lean Shake can also help reduce cholesterol and support lean muscle mass and a healthy metabolism. When used in conjunction with the provided meal and exercise plan, this delicious oat-based shake can help you achieve and maintain your weight loss goals. It features a patented fiber-rich blend that increases your feeling of fullness and satiety so you eat less and wait longer between meals. This combination of functionally-specific fibers includes oat beta-glucan. Oat beta-glucan is a naturally occurring and powerful soluble fiber found in oat bran; it is known as a low-glycemic fiber that supports normal,

Is it normal to experience excessive gas with the Lean Shakes?  Since my fiancé and I started these we are experiencing gas like crazy .   I know it may sound funny but totally serious with this question .  We have noticed that we both lost several pounds in a week, but the gas issue is not a good thing.
By just using the shakes have you lost weight?
Do these come in any other flavors?
Start your review of GNC Total Lean Shake!
Product Highlights
Use as a meal replacement as they're intended to be, not a protein shake and you will lose and maintain your weight easily.in reviews
I just started using this product I have the strawberry and the chocolate mint and it taste pretty good.. Of course it is protin so it dose have a weird after taste to it.in reviews
Impossible to drink (and I am not picky) I tried mixing in dried peanut butter and though slightly improving it-I was forced to return the product.in reviews
I typical use it with almond milk but need to use it in an actual mini blender because it doesn't mix well with the almond milk and leaves floating bits that I can't stand. in reviews
Tewksbury, MA
The chocolate peanut butter is great...meal replacement but I use it as a protein source when working out....contains higher fiber content then most powders..easier on digestive system then most powders....
Hampton, VA
I love these shakes. I love these shakes. Super convenient and pretty filling. They are great for someone like me, who isn't a breakfast person or needs a quick shake from being on the go. The flavors are great too!
Columbiaville, MI
This shake has a way more tolerable taste then other shakes in the same category. It also didn't have the disgustingly thick texture. I would recommend this as a meal replacement.
Mercer, PA
I bought this during school and it was perfect to drink when I didn't have time to go to lunch. I would mix it with milk, I couldn't drink it in water.
Johnstown, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
GNC Total Lean Shake uploaded by Jocelyn L.
GNC just launched Girl Scout cookie flavored shakes and this coconut caramel is so good!! It took a little bit for me to get used to the coconut chunks in my shake but the flavor is so good I was able to get past the texture. Not high is calories I just drink mine in the morning to start my day.
Brockport, NY
This is a pretty good shake. The mixed berry isn’t my favorite flavor out of the ones they have available, but it’s nice to mix it up every once in a while so you don’t get tired of always having the same flavor. Overall I’m pretty satisfied, but I prefer chocolate.
Marlton, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
1,027 reviews
I just purchased this in chocolate and wow! Totally yummy! I mix mine with whole milk and it tastes like a milkshake! Fills me up half way through the 8oz serving and keeps me full for hours! Highly recommend! Also this is Gluten Free and egg free for those with allergies! Update: I've been using this for 4-5 days now and I've seen a good difference. My jeans fit and no longer feel right, my arms feel tighter too. I've been working out and having one shake as breakfast and one after my workout at night. In between I have a low cal sensible meal. My skin has been clearer and I feel good, no longer winded when going up and down the stairs. These shakes are yummy I mix 8-12 oz of 2% milk with 2 scoops and it keeps me very full. Up to 6 hours of feeling full. I'm very impressed. My stomach also looks flatter and my water weight is almost gone!
El Paso, TX
Works well! Great protein shake . I use it before I work out to give me extra energy, as it has caffeine inside.❤️
Ferndale, MI
GNC Total Lien is filling and tasty. The texture is smooth and it doesn't taste diet-y. I do however prefer the premade bottled version of these shakes but the powder does the trick to. I will buy these again for sure. Cost per serving is very reasonable compared to competing products.
Wallins Creek, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Anything that this company makes works absolutely works but you have to be dedicated and honest with your self and very motivated but yes yes yes I would absolutely use it again and I will and I would recommend it to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...