BY GNC

Healthy Meal Replacement Proven effective for weight loss Supports lean muscle mass and a healthy metabolism Proven to reduce cholesterol GNC Lean Shake is complete with well-balanced ratios of high quality protein, vitamins, minerals and fat. Proven effective for weight loss, Lean Shake can also help reduce cholesterol and support lean muscle mass and a healthy metabolism. When used in conjunction with the provided meal and exercise plan, this delicious oat-based shake can help you achieve and maintain your weight loss goals. It features a patented fiber-rich blend that increases your feeling of fullness and satiety so you eat less and wait longer between meals. This combination of functionally-specific fibers includes oat beta-glucan. Oat beta-glucan is a naturally occurring and powerful soluble fiber found in oat bran; it is known as a low-glycemic fiber that supports normal, see more...

• Does the GNC Total Lean Shake really work how does it taste would...4 Answers
  • how many calories and grams of sugar does it have?1 Answers
  • I've always used this product in the past for a meal replacement,...1 Answers
GNC Total Lean Shake
  • "Use as a meal replacement as they're intended to be, not a protein shake and you will lose and maintain your weight easily." in 19 reviews
  • "I just started using this product I have the strawberry and the chocolate mint and it taste pretty good.. Of course it is protin so it dose have a weird after taste to it." in 6 reviews
  • "Impossible to drink (and I am not picky) I tried mixing in dried peanut butter and though slightly improving it-I was forced to return the product." in 5 reviews
  • "I typical use it with almond milk but need to use it in an actual mini blender because it doesn't mix well with the almond milk and leaves floating bits that I can't stand. " in 5 reviews
Caroline C.
New york, NY
My kitchen cabinet stay packed with these.. i love these shakes and whenever I'm working out i implement them in my daily routine .. they do work but you have to keep in mind that you must keep a diet plan. i recommend lean shake to all my friends .. my favorite is the very vanilla all the others taste blah specially the chocolate one ...
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
GNC Total Lean Shake is my all time favorite low carb day snack. There is always a good deal on them so I can stock up and have them whenever needed. The only negative thing I would say about this product is I wish it was a little bigger. I would definitely recommend this though, all flavors are delicious and affordable!
Jayna M.
I drank the lean shakes exclusively for about 6 months. It was my first protein shake. I got in chocolate flavor as I found that one to taste the best to me. I did lose weight weight off of protein supplementation alone. All in all it is a decent product, if paired with good diet and exercise it is very effective.
Kal H.
Milton, FL
LOVE THIS PROTEIN! I am super picky when it comes to whey but this one is great. It mixes well and actually tastes good unlike most whey. I feel great after a workout when I drink this, my muscles feel less fatigue. Its middle of the road when it comes to costs but they often have sales. I would recommend this.
Jacqueline C.
Love this lean shake, GNC really studied all of the customer concerns for this product. I have noticed I do not like the vanilla shakes but all other flavors are amazing. I can drink this for breakfast and eat a banana and I am set until lunch. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I have tried this in pumpkin and chocolate as a replacement for shakeology and I think I will go back to using it. It tastes great. It is a good price . I purchased it GNC . It was easy to use I blended it in a blender with ice and almond milk . I would recommend it to others .
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
I did not like this protein shake at all. It was chalky and hard to swallow even for a chocolate flavor. I really wanted to like it because I got it on sale at Sam's Club but it didn't perform so I gave the basically full canister to a friend.
Mitul P.
Olive Branch, MS
I love the GNC Total Lean Shakes! They taste great, low in carbs, fat, and calories, and high in protein! They work well to curb my appetite and I used them to replace my breakfast and snack. I would definitely recommend the Lean Shakes!
Sara S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love, love, love GNC shakes! I typically get the 12 packs vs the shake mix, I have it every morning for breakfast! I've tried several other versions, I always come back to these for their flavor and ability to keep me full until lunch!
Erika O.
Bothell, WA
I use this, chocolate peanut butter flavor, with pb2 to make a shake, in replacement of my lunch. It's delicious, and a great way to maintain and/or lose weight! It actually tastes good too!
Monica G.
Henderson, NV
Whats the best flavor?
Ryan M.
Do you use Milk or water when making your shake?
maria r.
Parma, MI
What else do you add in your shake?
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I buy this online instead of going into a GNC?
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
What do you mix this protein powder with? Milk or water? Does it taste better one way over the other?