BY GNC

Healthy Meal Replacement Proven effective for weight loss Supports lean muscle mass and a healthy metabolism Proven to reduce cholesterol GNC Lean Shake is complete with well-balanced ratios of high quality protein, vitamins, minerals and fat. Proven effective for weight loss, Lean Shake can also help reduce cholesterol and support lean muscle mass and a healthy metabolism. When used in conjunction with the provided meal and exercise plan, this delicious oat-based shake can help you achieve and maintain your weight loss goals. It features a patented fiber-rich blend that increases your feeling of fullness and satiety so you eat less and wait longer between meals. This combination of functionally-specific fibers includes oat beta-glucan. Oat beta-glucan is a naturally occurring and powerful soluble fiber found in oat bran; it is known as a low-glycemic fiber that supports normal, see more...

• Does the GNC Total Lean Shake really work how does it tas...4 Answers
  • I really want to lose weight so I’ll be using this with j...1 Answers
  • how many calories and grams of sugar does it have?2 Answers
GNC Total Lean Shake
  • "Use as a meal replacement as they're intended to be, not a protein shake and you will lose and maintain your weight easily." in 19 reviews
  • "I just started using this product I have the strawberry and the chocolate mint and it taste pretty good.. Of course it is protin so it dose have a weird after taste to it." in 6 reviews
  • "I typical use it with almond milk but need to use it in an actual mini blender because it doesn't mix well with the almond milk and leaves floating bits that I can't stand. " in 5 reviews
  • "Impossible to drink (and I am not picky) I tried mixing in dried peanut butter and though slightly improving it-I was forced to return the product." in 5 reviews
Sienna G.
I just purchased this shake and I absolutely love it. Only downfall is that when I drink it too fast I get a stomach ache. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel energized and lose a couple lbs. It lasts a long time too!
Dylan S.
Sioux Falls
Lean shake is one of the most commonly bought weight loss drinks at Gnc! It’s very affordable as they usually have a 2 for 1 deal! Met my expectations shattered my cravings for hunger and I definitely recommend this product !
Chon'telle T.
West Babylon, NY
I purchased this back in August from my local GNC store with a goal to lose about 10 pounds and it definitely worked!  You use two scoops in water or milk (I use water) and it keeps you full for about 3-4 hours. Use to replace 1 or 2 meals a day ( I use it to replace breakfast). It lasts about a month and doesn't taste bad at all ( I bought the chocolate flavor). I use it with GNC's CLA powder for added thickness and to help lose stubborn belly fat.  The only con I have is that it can be a little expensive to keep up long term.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
So I always buy this brand but I get the vanilla bean flavor. I love it. I drink this with a pinch of cinnamon and SOMETIMES I mix with vanilla soy milk or water. It keeps me full and it helped me to drop pounds while I was using this as a meal replacement. I e been a repeat buyer for more than a year. I buy it at rite aid when it is on sale because it is on the pricey side.
Val V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The vanilla or birthday cake total lean shakes are amazing. Not only do they taste great but they are a good meal replacement. These are not a snack!! They are a meal replacement. Price is decent for what you get. I recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight, drink one of these in the morning instead of your breakfast and then instead of dinner have one. Only eating lunch and a snack or two. Eating late will actually cause you to gain more weight. Do not eat after 7pm!!
Cindy S.
I just started using this for a week and it actually doesn't taste bad. I got the Swiss chocolate and just mix it with cold water or coconut water and it taste good for me. I didn't use it for a meal replacement. I have IBS so I wanted to see if this helps with my stomach issues and it sure did help a lot. I also don't eat much of a breakfast so this helps with that area and I was surprise i have already loss 3 pounds in week. I do want to loss a few pounds.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I have tried this in pumpkin and chocolate as a replacement for shakeology and I think I will go back to using it. It tastes great. It is a good price . I purchased it GNC . It was easy to use I blended it in a blender with ice and almond milk . I would recommend it to others .
Delilah S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of this. I bought it in the flavors vanilla and strawberry. It was so chalky I just couldn't drink it. I passed it down to my sister, she enjoyed it. And said she felt full while drinking it. She only used it as a breakfast replacement and did add spinach and fruit to it.
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have used this for years as my go to meal replacement. It's actually cheaper at SAMs club that anywhere else or Amazon. I enjoy the vanilla bean the most. I liked the chocolate as well but they have recently changed it and I'm not as big as fan anymore.
Jennifer A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I started using this a couple months ago. I love the taste it's nice and smooth. I was using a more expensive brand but this has the same stuff at the third of a cost. It's the only one I use now, chocolate is also amazing and might be my favorite!
Monica S.
Henderson , NV
Whats the best flavor?
Ryan M.
Do you use Milk or water when making your shake?
maria r.
Parma, MI
What else do you add in your shake?
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I buy this online instead of going into a GNC?
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
What do you mix this protein powder with? Milk or water? Does it taste better one way over the other?

Amazon