GNC Total Lean Live Lean & Fit Pak uploaded by Leslye R.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. New. Clinically Researched. Boosts energy, metabolism and reduces calorie intake by 10%^*. Clinically studied multivitamin to fuel your active lifestyle^^*. Exclusive herbal blend designed to regulate water balance*. Enhanced formula includes stress defense nutrients and promotes positive mood support* Four separate components work together to boost your metabolism, ignite your energy, help regulate water balance and promote positive mood support.*. see more...

GNC Total Lean Live Lean & Fit Pak
  • "It did help my waist shrink a bit, but it was not work the side effects for me." in 1 review
  • "It did help me lose weight faster than usual. " in 1 review
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I loved using this product! Unfortunately I'm taking prenatals now so I can no longer take this. Each box contains little packs of 5 vitamins. They give you energy, curb your appetite, help with water weight, help your mood, and there's even a multivitamin.
I won't lie, they are horse pills and for the longest time I thought I had to take them all at once. But a manager at my local gnc said you are supposed to space them out. The next time I try them I will definitely space them out.
Jill V.
Greenwood, IN
I have used this vitamin pak off and on for the last 2 years that I have been on my wellness journey. I love that it has everything I need all in one packet, this makes it easy to carry in your bag/purse and take at lunch. I also noticed a difference in my appetite (decreased) and energy level (increased) when I took this. Overall, I would recommend and use again.
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
I used this vitamin pack in the past and I liked the connivence of everything in one pack. It's just a lot of pills. Saw a bit of an increase in energy. Overall I would recommend to try it and see if it works for you.
Yesenia M.
Desiree L.
Bell, CA
I have been using gnc products since the beginning of my fitness journey 3 years ago. I absolutely love this product. It has helped me reduce body fat and maintain my fit physique 👍
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I have recently started using this. It is quite good, I just get annoyed from taking so many pills. It did help me lose weight faster than usual.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Helped me with my weightloss and helped keep the weight off! Gives you a boost of enegery when you need it, so that is a plus.
Taija M.
Red house, WV
This is one of the best vitamin packs that GNC has. I was completely shocked at the results of how amazing it made me feel!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
This is a great way to jump start your diet. it puts you on the right track to losing weight and eating healthy
Amanda W.
River oaks , TX
Love GNC products, inexpensive and work really great. I would recommend this to everyone
Jennifer R.
Asheville, NC
Fitspiration Expert
What is included in this pack?
Stephanie S.