BY GNC

Dietary Supplement 1000mg of L-carnitine per serving Transports long chain fatty acids to be used as energy.* Scientifically Formulated Natural Ice Tea with Lemon Questions?  *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean Liquid L-Carnitine
  • "Love the way it tastes, but have drank a whole bottle and haven't noticed a difference :/" in 1 review
  • "The taste isn't bad and it was so much better than taking pills, it just didn't work for me." in 1 review
Delia S.
Napa, CA
Love this taste! L carnitine is prefect if you have an event coming up, makes your tummy flatter. Best to buy this product when GNC have the buy one get one half off. Also, if your an GNC member I believe you can get this product for 19 bucks. So worth it. It does work. Trust me.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I took this in junction with the GNC Total Lean line, the lean shakes etc. I honestly I got no result from it. You actually take these like a shot and it's super easy to remember to just take these once a day. The taste isn't bad and it was so much better than taking pills, it just didn't work for me.
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
I was not impressed. Definitely didn't taste good. I have a few clients who have tried this and I had the same experience.
Morgan  W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I personally love this product. its good for you and it doesn't taste bad when mixed as followed by the directions.
Liz W.
Tastes weird. I've had other shakes and they taste more sweet and are easy to drink. This I had to force finish.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
These shakes taste horrible. the flavor is disgusting. please save your money not worth it at all.
Christina C.