BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Helps you feel full so you eat less.* Boosts energy and metabolism.* 2 grams of fiber and 50 mg of caffeine Fat free Scientifically Formulated Enjoy a healthy treat! These great-tasting soft chews help you feel fuller longer and help boost your metabolism!* You know that fiber is important and that as an adult you should consume 25 to 35 grams every day to maintain good health, but you also know that meeting this goal is a challenge. Each GNC Total Lean™ Energizing Lean Chew provides 2 grams of fiber, plus 50 mg of caffeine to boost your metabolism.* Fiber increases your feeling of fullness and reduces hunger so you can eat less and wait longer between meals.* It also promotes healthy cholesterol levels and encourages colon health by helping food ease through the digestive tract.* GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you see more...

Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
They taste great but didn't give me a lick of energy. I think they actually broke me out. I wouldn't purchase these again.
Whitney U.
Got my mom hooked on these! They taste like candy so you will look forward to taking your daily chew!
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
These are awesome theyre like good for you starbursts taste great...and they work
maria r.
Parma, MI
So in love with this! I take it before I go to the gym and it helps me to workout a little longer, the taste is amazing as well. will definitely purchase again
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Foodie Expert
These worked amazing for me. I love the taste and they don't stick to your teeth like some other chews.
Tonya A.
Appleton, WI
I take before I go for a workout to give me a little energy boost. The flavor is bad though and you need to drink or eat something to cover it up.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
Taija M.
Red house, WV
Yummy Yummy Yummy! Such a good taste and such a good result out of them! Just the right amount of energy boost.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
While buying protein shakes at gnc, there they were for a complimentary try. I took about 5 of these chewables after the first try. Loved them. Great tasting and loved there little burst of energy that they provide.
Duvanny B.
What does this product actually do?
Vanessa S.
Foodie Expert
What flavors do these come in?