BY GNC #7 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I haven't used this GNC brand CLA but I recently saw it on my last Sam's Club visit and I am considering buying it. All CLA is the same, a fatty matrix that will help you boost your metabolism and if used correctly will benefit your physique.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
I really like this it's nice and I feel like it works there's still room for improvement
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
This isn't a miracle pill, you won't see any dramatic effects. I do enjoy taking it. I take this along side my multivitamin. With this being said its personal preference. You know what your body needs or doesn't. Also very helpful to do more research to see if this is what you want to take.
Cassandra H.
Definitely aids in leaning out with proper diet and exercise. I get it at Sam's club and buy it in bulk because you will love the extra energy and results you will see.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
I love taking this CLA because I have definitely noticed a difference in my body since I began to add it to my daily routine. I can feel my metabolism speeding up and not in a bad way. I feel great!
Megan G.
Great Falls, MT
My boyfriend introduced me to CLA when I wasn't seeing the results I wanted in the gym. Now I'm hooked and it's an essential in my everyday diet. Improves overall body tone and fuels your metabolism. Can't get better than that!
shelby v.
Hewitt, NJ
I sware by this product, yes you do have to take two twice a day for about a month with a healthy lifestyle to see results, also gives me tons of energy. great all natural supplement !
Chante H.
This product is amazing!!!!! take it dialy with multi viatmin, but it works
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I think with proper exercise and healthy eating has helped me while taking CLA plus multi vitamin. I didn't see results right away but gave me energy.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
Fitspiration Expert
I take this product everyday, it helps promote lean muscle, capsules are easy to swallow, and you can take once or twice a day depending your goals
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try some sort of CLA product. Which is the best?
Jessica H.