BY GNC #7 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Fitspiration Expert
I've been taking this product for 30 days and I haven't noticed any heightened change that my diet and boot camp workouts aren't doing. My energy level isn't increased or anything. I will not be repurchasing this after the bottle is empty.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I haven't used this GNC brand CLA but I recently saw it on my last Sam's Club visit and I am considering buying it. All CLA is the same, a fatty matrix that will help you boost your metabolism and if used correctly will benefit your physique.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
I really like this it's nice and I feel like it works there's still room for improvement
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
This isn't a miracle pill, you won't see any dramatic effects. I do enjoy taking it. I take this along side my multivitamin. With this being said its personal preference. You know what your body needs or doesn't. Also very helpful to do more research to see if this is what you want to take.
Cassandra H.
Definitely aids in leaning out with proper diet and exercise. I get it at Sam's club and buy it in bulk because you will love the extra energy and results you will see.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
I love taking this CLA because I have definitely noticed a difference in my body since I began to add it to my daily routine. I can feel my metabolism speeding up and not in a bad way. I feel great!
Megan G.
Great Falls, MT
My boyfriend introduced me to CLA when I wasn't seeing the results I wanted in the gym. Now I'm hooked and it's an essential in my everyday diet. Improves overall body tone and fuels your metabolism. Can't get better than that!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Fitspiration Expert
Recently had this supplement in the GNC women's vitapak that I bought. I didn't know it worked so well! I go to the gym everyday for about 2 hours (my gym is always busy) and wondered why for a long time why I wasn't losing the weight I should have been. I weigh 124, but apparently had a lot of water weight and extra "flab" around my lower stomach and sides. Taking this along with the Waterex and X-12 (or other thermogenic) has REALLY made a difference. Plus, it works even better/faster the more you exercise. The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease. I've been using it for almost 3 months now, and even though I haven't lost weight, my body has toned up dramatically! LOVE THIS! I highly recommend this with diet and exercise!
Rachael i.
Fitspiration Expert
I don't think this product really does much. I think it is mind of matter. That is where the energy comes from.
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
Although the pills are huge they really help with the firming of your body gives you energy and reduces apettite
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try some sort of CLA product. Which is the best?
Jessica H.