BY GNC #4 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
shelby v.
Hewitt, NJ
I sware by this product, yes you do have to take two twice a day for about a month with a healthy lifestyle to see results, also gives me tons of energy. great all natural supplement !
michelle j.
Olympia Fields, IL
I recently have purchased this product. I have not seen any results but I have only been taking this product for 1 week and not twice a day ( sometimes I forget to take the second dose). I do however have more energy.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this product. While I did not see immediate results, I did notice I was less hungry right away and now my mid-section is slowly disappearing.
Erica B.
Just started using this product recently but I really like my results thus far. Must be used in combination with a sensible diet and exercise to be effective!
Chasitie K.
One of the best supplements I have stuck to over an extended amount of time. I was able to lose about 100 pounds while taking this with a better balanced diet.
Rachel K.
I love CLA! I have been using it for awhile now and am amazed at how fast the pounds fall off. It's helping me reach my ultimate goal of a healthier lifestyle.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
no miracle pill!! but it's a great boost to add to your daily regimen! I take one everyday with healthy diet and exercise and I feel like I see a difference!
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I think with proper exercise and healthy eating has helped me while taking CLA plus multi vitamin. I didn't see results right away but gave me energy.
salud m.
Orosi, CA
I stsrted using this product this year and i got to admit its great! I can see the defenition in my stomach i go to the gym a lot and i take this often
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I take this product everyday, it helps promote lean muscle, capsules are easy to swallow, and you can take once or twice a day depending your goals
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Kim D.
London, ON
I purchased this and recently stopped bc of travel etc but I was so consistent with it now I feel no motivation to. Wanna know if it's even worth taking considering it's expensive and I was taking it for 3 weeks everyday and have another unopened bottle
Susan B.
Does this really help with weight loss?