BY GNC #8 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this product! I have been using it for several years and it is a great natural product that aids towards creating lean muscle. I take it in conjunction with fish oils
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Wish they weren't so bulky. I hate swallowing pills and I kind of avoid these because of their bulkiness. The taste is sour at first but obviously with water it goes away. Taken in conjunction with CLA before or after a workout it works well.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I haven't used this GNC brand CLA but I recently saw it on my last Sam's Club visit and I am considering buying it. All CLA is the same, a fatty matrix that will help you boost your metabolism and if used correctly will benefit your physique.
Danielle Y.
Kingwood, TX
I really like this CLA. I've been losing weight thought diet and exercise and it's helped a great deal with not losing muscle during my "diet" (this isn't a diet though, it's a lifestyle change).
Jametria H.
Byram, MS
I have this in my Vita Pak program fromGNC and I love CLA!! My midsection fat is always the hardest to loose but since I've been taking this for the past 3 weeks, I have already seen a difference in the reduction of my belly fat.
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I enjoy thus GNC brand of CLA. Ive used a few brands and I tend to go for this one. It was a good addition to my weight loss plan. My personal trainer uses this brand and recommended it to me.
Meriam M.
Raleigh, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This would honestly be a miracle pill if it works on its own. There are always healthier options for weight loss. You will only notice a difference if you eat healthy and exercise. Not a necessity for a healthy lifestyle.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I love the way these make me feel in the morning! and according to Dr Oz these are a must for healthy weight lost! Love adding new things to my healthy lifestyle!
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I bought this CLA as a recommendation from my trainer at the gym. I take it about 30 minutes before every meal with a large glass of water. I've definitely noticed a change in my weight, as well as my digestion.
Gisela  F.
Maplewood, MN
My mom cannot be without CLA, this pill has improved her muscular tone and she says it helps her with her metabolism. After seeing her results I will be taking this and then come back and post my own review
angela o.
Milton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Kim D.
London, FL
I purchased this and recently stopped bc of travel etc but I was so consistent with it now I feel no motivation to. Wanna know if it's even worth taking considering it's expensive and I was taking it for 3 weeks everyday and have another unopened bottle
Susan B.
Geneseo, NY
Does this really help with weight loss?