BY GNC #7 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
salud m.
Orosi, CA
I stsrted using this product this year and i got to admit its great! I can see the defenition in my stomach i go to the gym a lot and i take this often
Jessica S.
I take this in addition to cellucor super HD extreme every 2 months, because I take it with another supplement I can't say whether or not it helps. The combination of the two does but I've never used it on its own.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Fitspiration Expert
I took this for a short time. I followed the dosage according to the bottle. Then, I went in for my yearly check up and had lab work done. My thyroid was off and for months I couldn't figure out why. I quit taking this product cold turkey. After the next test, my thyroid tested within normal range. I would like to think boycotting CLA had something to do with that. Maybe my body just can't handle it?
Beauty by S.
I use this in combination w/ neon bcaa's & musclepharm protein. I can't say whether or not it helps me lose weight but I am starting to notice more definition in my muscles. I also recently started a new lifting program. I'm on my 2nd bottle now and take 2 pills a day w/ a meal. So far, so good! I'm anxious to see how it performs in the long run.
Gladys T.
San Antonio, TX
Didn't notice that much of a difference when I was using this so it sat in my cabinet for a while till I decided to throw it away.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I am a diehard CLA user and I rotate the GNC brand often. The price point is good and although this is not a magical pill, it will help with fat loss if used with a proper diet and exercise. If you are thinking this will help you cut fat while eating junk food all day you will be wasting your money.
Danielle Y.
I really like this CLA. I've been losing weight thought diet and exercise and it's helped a great deal with not losing muscle during my "diet" (this isn't a diet though, it's a lifestyle change).
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I love the way these make me feel in the morning! and according to Dr Oz these are a must for healthy weight lost! Love adding new things to my healthy lifestyle!
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this product! I have been using it for several years and it is a great natural product that aids towards creating lean muscle. I take it in conjunction with fish oils
Rachel K.
I love CLA! I have been using it for awhile now and am amazed at how fast the pounds fall off. It's helping me reach my ultimate goal of a healthier lifestyle.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try some sort of CLA product. Which is the best?
Jessica H.