BY GNC #7 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
Jordan M.
Prior Lake, MN
CLA is a really fascinating product. It claims to actually shrink the fat cells and reduce the reproduction of the cells. Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition.
Yali P.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this to help boost my weightloss. I take one with each meal. it gives me energy for workouts. helps me feel fuller. so I eat less. with exercise it helped with belly fat. love these.
John F.
Canton, GA
If you want to maintain lean body mass while losing weight (very hard to do), you need to keep a steady flow of CLA's and BCAA's in your system. And make sure to be taking plenty of protein, lots and lots
Brooke A.
Powell, OH
The product does what it says. Boost metabolism and gives you energy throughout your day however the pills are huge and hard for me to swallow. The chews are more expensive but worth the extra cash because they taste better and are easier to consume.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this product! I have been using it for several years and it is a great natural product that aids towards creating lean muscle. I take it in conjunction with fish oils
Sabrina D.
Fitspiration Expert
Wish they weren't so bulky. I hate swallowing pills and I kind of avoid these because of their bulkiness. The taste is sour at first but obviously with water it goes away. Taken in conjunction with CLA before or after a workout it works well.
Danielle Y.
I really like this CLA. I've been losing weight thought diet and exercise and it's helped a great deal with not losing muscle during my "diet" (this isn't a diet though, it's a lifestyle change).
Jametria H.
Byram, MS
I have this in my Vita Pak program fromGNC and I love CLA!! My midsection fat is always the hardest to loose but since I've been taking this for the past 3 weeks, I have already seen a difference in the reduction of my belly fat.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I enjoy thus GNC brand of CLA. Ive used a few brands and I tend to go for this one. It was a good addition to my weight loss plan. My personal trainer uses this brand and recommended it to me.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Fitspiration Expert
This would honestly be a miracle pill if it works on its own. There are always healthier options for weight loss. You will only notice a difference if you eat healthy and exercise. Not a necessity for a healthy lifestyle.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try some sort of CLA product. Which is the best?
Jessica H.