BY GNC #4 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
Jordan M.
Prior Lake, MN
CLA is a really fascinating product. It claims to actually shrink the fat cells and reduce the reproduction of the cells. Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition.
Nora G.
Belleville, NJ
I like to take this after I workout to help keep lean, mainly my abdominal area. This is not a miracle pill, of course everything in conjunction with clean eating and exercise. It's a great addition to my supplemental regimen.
Yali P.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this to help boost my weightloss. I take one with each meal. it gives me energy for workouts. helps me feel fuller. so I eat less. with exercise it helped with belly fat. love these.
John F.
Canton, GA
If you want to maintain lean body mass while losing weight (very hard to do), you need to keep a steady flow of CLA's and BCAA's in your system. And make sure to be taking plenty of protein, lots and lots
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
This product was a okay buy I took it every day like it said on the label. It's not a miracle pill but it helps you out on losing weight but as long you workout. I wouldn't repurchase the product because at times I would for get to even take it.
Brooke A.
Powell, OH
The product does what it says. Boost metabolism and gives you energy throughout your day however the pills are huge and hard for me to swallow. The chews are more expensive but worth the extra cash because they taste better and are easier to consume.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this product! I have been using it for several years and it is a great natural product that aids towards creating lean muscle. I take it in conjunction with fish oils
Sabrina D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Wish they weren't so bulky. I hate swallowing pills and I kind of avoid these because of their bulkiness. The taste is sour at first but obviously with water it goes away. Taken in conjunction with CLA before or after a workout it works well.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I haven't used this GNC brand CLA but I recently saw it on my last Sam's Club visit and I am considering buying it. All CLA is the same, a fatty matrix that will help you boost your metabolism and if used correctly will benefit your physique.
Danielle Y.
I really like this CLA. I've been losing weight thought diet and exercise and it's helped a great deal with not losing muscle during my "diet" (this isn't a diet though, it's a lifestyle change).
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Kim D.
London, ON
I purchased this and recently stopped bc of travel etc but I was so consistent with it now I feel no motivation to. Wanna know if it's even worth taking considering it's expensive and I was taking it for 3 weeks everyday and have another unopened bottle
Susan B.
Does this really help with weight loss?