BY GNC #7 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
CLAs will help a little bit with weight loss but it's obviously no miracle pill, you do have to do the work and eat properly to see results. If you are looking to start taking CLAs I would say that GNC is a reliable source.
John F.
Canton, GA
If you want to maintain lean body mass while losing weight (very hard to do), you need to keep a steady flow of CLA's and BCAA's in your system. And make sure to be taking plenty of protein, lots and lots
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I enjoy thus GNC brand of CLA. Ive used a few brands and I tend to go for this one. It was a good addition to my weight loss plan. My personal trainer uses this brand and recommended it to me.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love this product. While I did not see immediate results, I did notice I was less hungry right away and now my mid-section is slowly disappearing.
Chasitie K.
One of the best supplements I have stuck to over an extended amount of time. I was able to lose about 100 pounds while taking this with a better balanced diet.
Erica B.
Just started using this product recently but I really like my results thus far. Must be used in combination with a sensible diet and exercise to be effective!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
no miracle pill!! but it's a great boost to add to your daily regimen! I take one everyday with healthy diet and exercise and I feel like I see a difference!
Maria Andreina P.
Boca Raton, FL
Soy deportista y para mi es muy importante los suplementos. El precio es módico. Este producto ayuda a la eliminación de grasas y es antioxidante.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I didn't notice a difference in my physical results while I was using this product. Plus it's a little pricey to not see any results.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these and even more when they're on sale. Someone recommended them to me and I'm glad I tried them. I just love the gnc brand.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try some sort of CLA product. Which is the best?
Jessica H.