BY GNC #7 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I took this for a short time. I followed the dosage according to the bottle. Then, I went in for my yearly check up and had lab work done. My thyroid was off and for months I couldn't figure out why. I quit taking this product cold turkey. After the next test, my thyroid tested within normal range. I would like to think boycotting CLA had something to do with that. Maybe my body just can't handle it?
Jade P.
Chino, CA
When I began taking this two months ago, I was already at a healthy weight and working out every day. I just didn't like my body composition. I hadn't achieved the long lean muscles that I was going for through diet and exercise alone. After taking this for two months, I can tell that my muscles look more cut and defined, my stomach seems to be flatter and leaner, and I can tell a boost to my endurance and stamina. To me, this product does what it says on the bottle. I don't think it is some "miracle weight loss" supplement because those are all bunk. I do believe this supplement will enhance already exsisting lifestyle efforts toward a lean, more supple, and toned muscle mass.
Beauty by S.
I use this in combination w/ neon bcaa's & musclepharm protein. I can't say whether or not it helps me lose weight but I am starting to notice more definition in my muscles. I also recently started a new lifting program. I'm on my 2nd bottle now and take 2 pills a day w/ a meal. So far, so good! I'm anxious to see how it performs in the long run.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I am a diehard CLA user and I rotate the GNC brand often. The price point is good and although this is not a magical pill, it will help with fat loss if used with a proper diet and exercise. If you are thinking this will help you cut fat while eating junk food all day you will be wasting your money.
Kelsey A.
I have been taking these religiously for almost two years. Like other reviewers have said, they are not miracle pills. They do,however, help with bloating and digestion. Also, they do not create the dreaded heart racing/nauseating feeling that many other pills cause. I love mine and will continue to take then for the foreseeable future.
Jessica C.
Nampa , ID
I like these for when I want an extra boost with my workout. They're a pretty good value not to pricey. I can only buy these at GNC. Comparing these to other cla's I really don't see a big difference but the flavor of these are nicer than some other ones I've tried. They have a slight cinnamon taste to them
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
This isn't a miracle pill, you won't see any dramatic effects. I do enjoy taking it. I take this along side my multivitamin. With this being said its personal preference. You know what your body needs or doesn't. Also very helpful to do more research to see if this is what you want to take.
Ketny O.
It is really a great product. It works. It gives you that extra boost that you need for your workout. A friend of mine recommended it to me and as a person who doesn't like to drinks pills, I was reluctant at first to try it. No regrets.
Courtney C.
I take this everyday with my multivitamins and other supplements. I feel like it helps. It's inexpensive and the guy at gnc swore by it. It doesn't have any negative side effects and that in itself is a plus seeing as most things give me stomach issues. I will repurchase this again soon
Megan G.
Great Falls, MT
My boyfriend introduced me to CLA when I wasn't seeing the results I wanted in the gym. Now I'm hooked and it's an essential in my everyday diet. Improves overall body tone and fuels your metabolism. Can't get better than that!
angela o.
Milton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Kim D.
London, ON
I purchased this and recently stopped bc of travel etc but I was so consistent with it now I feel no motivation to. Wanna know if it's even worth taking considering it's expensive and I was taking it for 3 weeks everyday and have another unopened bottle
Susan B.
Geneseo, NY
Does this really help with weight loss?

back