GNC Total Lean CLA

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Have you tried any other brands or is this your favourite ?
 how do you like this product? Is it worth the money? I have anxiety does it take caffeine? Are there any side effects. I’ve been trying to lose weight for quite some time nowhow do you like this product? Is it worth the money? I have anxiety does it take caffeine? Are there any side effects.?
Start your review of GNC Total Lean CLA!
Product Highlights
The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease.in reviews
Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition.in reviews
Josh H.
Kendallville, IN
People seem to get confused with how this supplement works. It COMPLIMENTS an already existing diet and exercise routine. It aids in weight loss, it's not a primary weight loss, miracle pill. I've had great success with it so far. I was able to drop 35 pounds in a little under 2 months, with minimal exercise but a strict diet. I've also gained about 10 pounds of lean muscle with, again, minimal exercise. It works; you just need to know how to take it.
Jazmine R.
Stimulant fee. So I can take this with or without food. Great for body composition. Whether trying to slim down or bulk up, I use this product to lower body fat. Targets the tummy area and thighs bc that’s we’re most ppl Carry a lot of their fat. Love CLA
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My stomach hurt the first time using them. After that I didn’t have problems. I don’t like the size of them. I just ran out and will be buying more this weekend.
Caryn S.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: GNC
I saw absolutely no difference when taking this product. It didn't support my weightloss efforts at all. I noticed no increase in my energy, metabolism, etc. This product was a complete was of money, and the capsules were ridiculously huge.
Caryn M.
Hollywood
Okay, folks!  I’ve been taking CLA for over three years  during which time I have not been on a scale for about three of those years... out of fear.  I have been on multiple cruises, vacations, have not been careful about what I have eaten,  on a daily basis, nor have I exercised with any regularity.  I got on the scale the other day, with great apprehension, and found that I was actually 2 pounds less than my prior weight 3 years ago! My life partner has actually lost weight and has the same eating/exercise habits.  Imagine, if we were actually dieting! Oh, we are in our 60’s... no youngsters!
Erica B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Just started using this product recently but I really like my results thus far. Must be used in combination with a sensible diet and exercise to be effective!
Bailey H.
Aurora, IL
CLAs will help a little bit with weight loss but it's obviously no miracle pill, you do have to do the work and eat properly to see results. If you are looking to start taking CLAs I would say that GNC is a reliable source.
Brooke N.
Perry Hall, MD
Love this product! Helps me keep a lean muscle mass. I think this is a great bang for your buck. It met my expectations and I have continued to purchase from GNC. I would recommend to others! Just eat healthy
Kelsey A.
I have been taking these religiously for almost two years. Like other reviewers have said, they are not miracle pills. They do,however, help with bloating and digestion. Also, they do not create the dreaded heart racing/nauseating feeling that many other pills cause. I love mine and will continue to take then for the foreseeable future.
Rachel K.
I love CLA! I have been using it for awhile now and am amazed at how fast the pounds fall off. It's helping me reach my ultimate goal of a healthier lifestyle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carolina A.
Culiacan
il y a un an
Alex S. il y a 10 mois
Honestly gnc supps are overpriced imo. Any CLA will work the same, there are plenty of cheaper alternatives out there