GNC Total Lean CLA

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Have you tried any other brands or is this your favourite ?
 how do you like this product? Is it worth the money? I have anxiety does it take caffeine? Are there any side effects. I’ve been trying to lose weight for quite some time nowhow do you like this product? Is it worth the money? I have anxiety does it take caffeine? Are there any side effects.?
What are the side effects when taking the supplements? How many weeks will I see the results when taking them?
Start your review of GNC Total Lean CLA!
Product Highlights
“The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease.” in reviews
“Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition.” in reviews
Hamilton, NJ
I actually used this in the past and in the beginning you will see immediate results. The leaner you get, and the less weight you have to use, the less effective it will become. To jumpstart the weight loss process I would recommend these. No jitteriness, no heart palpitation like other fat burners, just energy and increase weight loss!
this product is okay for me. i just find it hard to take because capsules are too big. it helped me a little with my fat burning. but now i switched to a different one from GNC too called Censor Body Toner because it has the CLA and other tons of stuff too that helps you lose the pounds more.
Taylorsville, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
1,935 reviews
I’m a health nut and worked for GNC for over 3 years. I sold countless bottles of CLA which is a vitamin that helps lose weight and has a property in it that helps your body heat up which helps you sweat etc. I don’t find it worth the money but it does work
South ogden , UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My stomach hurt the first time using them. After that I didn’t have problems. I don’t like the size of them. I just ran out and will be buying more this weekend.
Hollywood
Okay, folks!  I’ve been taking CLA for over three years  during which time I have not been on a scale for about three of those years... out of fear.  I have been on multiple cruises, vacations, have not been careful about what I have eaten,  on a daily basis, nor have I exercised with any regularity.  I got on the scale the other day, with great apprehension, and found that I was actually 2 pounds less than my prior weight 3 years ago! My life partner has actually lost weight and has the same eating/exercise habits.  Imagine, if we were actually dieting! Oh, we are in our 60’s... no youngsters!
Stimulant fee. So I can take this with or without food. Great for body composition. Whether trying to slim down or bulk up, I use this product to lower body fat. Targets the tummy area and thighs bc that’s we’re most ppl Carry a lot of their fat. Love CLA
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: GNC
I saw absolutely no difference when taking this product. It didn't support my weightloss efforts at all. I noticed no increase in my energy, metabolism, etc. This product was a complete was of money, and the capsules were ridiculously huge.
Rialto, CA
I really like this product I noticed a reduction in bloating and combined with working out you can see results in how my body was more defined. #ineedmore #gnchereIcome
First review on In-ster...Recently started taking this product to supplement my newly adopted diet/exercise regime (3-5 mornings a wk w/ weights & 15 min. cardio)  IF you want to boost your exercise and diet plan, HIGHLY recommend this product.  I've tried many others in the past and thought I've give this one a try for 90 days.  And so far I've been EXTREMELY pleased with the fast results.  Best part is there is NO JITTERS.
 ***Full Disclosure: I only take HALF a dose (only 1 capsule) first thing in the morning w/ a little oatmeal or yogurt ONLY when I work out.  Interestingly enough, I feel it kick in once I've warmed up.  And BOOSTS my workout considerably.  Hope this helps! ..."If it was EZ, everyone would be doing it"
Kendallville, IN
People seem to get confused with how this supplement works. It COMPLIMENTS an already existing diet and exercise routine. It aids in weight loss, it's not a primary weight loss, miracle pill. I've had great success with it so far. I was able to drop 35 pounds in a little under 2 months, with minimal exercise but a strict diet. I've also gained about 10 pounds of lean muscle with, again, minimal exercise. It works; you just need to know how to take it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...