BY GNC #4 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

GNC Total Lean CLA
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fitspiration Expert
The GNC Total Lean CLA has helped me so much, I lost over two hundred pounds and this helped my body look more....lean. LOL It helped with my firming my body up and getting me closer to the look I wanted. I love this product, it is worth every penny.
Jade P.
Hacienda Heights , CA
When I began taking this two months ago, I was already at a healthy weight and working out every day. I just didn't like my body composition. I hadn't achieved the long lean muscles that I was going for through diet and exercise alone. After taking this for two months, I can tell that my muscles look more cut and defined, my stomach seems to be flatter and leaner, and I can tell a boost to my endurance and stamina. To me, this product does what it says on the bottle. I don't think it is some "miracle weight loss" supplement because those are all bunk. I do believe this supplement will enhance already exsisting lifestyle efforts toward a lean, more supple, and toned muscle mass.
Josh H.
Kendallville, IN
People seem to get confused with how this supplement works. It COMPLIMENTS an already existing diet and exercise routine. It aids in weight loss, it's not a primary weight loss, miracle pill. I've had great success with it so far. I was able to drop 35 pounds in a little under 2 months, with minimal exercise but a strict diet. I've also gained about 10 pounds of lean muscle with, again, minimal exercise. It works; you just need to know how to take it.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I was using GNC's CLA before I switched over to Deva. These do exactly what they're meant to do. If you combine this with a fat burner (which you can do without wrecking yourself), you can double your fat burning intake. CLA is the healthy way to fix your water weight or bloatness.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
This product was a okay buy I took it every day like it said on the label. It's not a miracle pill but it helps you out on losing weight but as long you workout. I wouldn't repurchase the product because at times I would for get to even take it.
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I don't normally do supplements but I gave this a try. I hated taking them every day cause they were so large and hard to swallow. I took them for at least two months while working out and really did not notice a difference. I think they are a waste of money
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Fitspiration Expert
Recently had this supplement in the GNC women's vitapak that I bought. I didn't know it worked so well! I go to the gym everyday for about 2 hours (my gym is always busy) and wondered why for a long time why I wasn't losing the weight I should have been. I weigh 124, but apparently had a lot of water weight and extra "flab" around my lower stomach and sides. Taking this along with the Waterex and X-12 (or other thermogenic) has REALLY made a difference. Plus, it works even better/faster the more you exercise. The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease. I've been using it for almost 3 months now, and even though I haven't lost weight, my body has toned up dramatically! LOVE THIS! I highly recommend this with diet and exercise!
Gabrielle G.
I'm writing this review on behalf of my husband who has been taking this CLA every single day for the last year and has felt such a difference in his body as a whole! He's also had a lot more energy.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I don't know what it is about the GNC CLA supplement, but my stomach cannot handle it. I tried it a while back, and it would give me terrible stomach aches. One day I took it in the morning BEFORE I ate breakfast (bad idea) and I got so nauseous that I had to have my dad pick me up and take me to work because I honestly thought I was going to throw up. After that, I learned to take them with a meal and it helped quite a bit. However, I've taken other CLA brands and had no stomach issues whatsoever. I'm honestly not sure if they work as far as weight loss, but I definitely think they help with maintaining weight.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Fitspiration Expert
I took this for a short time. I followed the dosage according to the bottle. Then, I went in for my yearly check up and had lab work done. My thyroid was off and for months I couldn't figure out why. I quit taking this product cold turkey. After the next test, my thyroid tested within normal range. I would like to think boycotting CLA had something to do with that. Maybe my body just can't handle it?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Fitspiration Expert
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try some sort of CLA product. Which is the best?
Jessica H.