BY GNC #8 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Conjugated linoleic acid. Helps maintain lean muscle mass.* Supports healthy body composition.* Enhances your diet and supports your metabolism.* Clinically Researched No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives. Sodium free. No wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy. Yeast free. GNC Guarantee Use any GNC supplement for as little as 10 days. If you are not 100% completely satisfied, return the unused portion of the product with proof of purchase to your GNC store for a complete refund of your purchase price. No questions asked! For more information: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Obviously it's no miracle pill, but it's great for people looking for something to boost their weight loss, or people looking to really see muscle tone and definition." in 1 review
  • "The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease." in 1 review
CRiS A.
First review on In-ster...Recently started taking this product to supplement my newly adopted diet/exercise regime (3-5 mornings a wk w/ weights & 15 min. cardio)  IF you want to boost your exercise and diet plan, HIGHLY recommend this product.  I've tried many others in the past and thought I've give this one a try for 90 days.  And so far I've been EXTREMELY pleased with the fast results.  Best part is there is NO JITTERS.
 ***Full Disclosure: I only take HALF a dose (only 1 capsule) first thing in the morning w/ a little oatmeal or yogurt ONLY when I work out.  Interestingly enough, I feel it kick in once I've warmed up.  And BOOSTS my workout considerably.  Hope this helps! ..."If it was EZ, everyone would be doing it"
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
This stuff really works! It says to take two capsule a day, twice a day but I only take two within and 24 hour period! It really does tone you up, make you look more lean and make your metabolism faster💕I noticed a difference within the week😵and I also began to notice that it made me feel and I didn’t want to eat as much! I did workout while taking these and that makes the process of looking lean even faster💁🏽
Josh H.
Kendallville, IN
People seem to get confused with how this supplement works. It COMPLIMENTS an already existing diet and exercise routine. It aids in weight loss, it's not a primary weight loss, miracle pill. I've had great success with it so far. I was able to drop 35 pounds in a little under 2 months, with minimal exercise but a strict diet. I've also gained about 10 pounds of lean muscle with, again, minimal exercise. It works; you just need to know how to take it.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I was using GNC's CLA before I switched over to Deva. These do exactly what they're meant to do. If you combine this with a fat burner (which you can do without wrecking yourself), you can double your fat burning intake. CLA is the healthy way to fix your water weight or bloatness.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I use this everyday to keep my body burning fat easier when I use it with diet and exercise. They are expensive, but a good supplement to take when going to the gym and eating healthy. Also, the pills are big.
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I don't normally do supplements but I gave this a try. I hated taking them every day cause they were so large and hard to swallow. I took them for at least two months while working out and really did not notice a difference. I think they are a waste of money
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The GNC Total Lean CLA has helped me so much, I lost over two hundred pounds and this helped my body look more....lean. LOL It helped with my firming my body up and getting me closer to the look I wanted. I love this product, it is worth every penny.
Hannah K.
Granville
This is a phenomenal product to help lean out your core. I have taken this with a fat burner and have managed to stay lean, less bloated, and feel great. Gnc employees will be able to explain it better - this isn’t a gimmick, it actually works!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Recently had this supplement in the GNC women's vitapak that I bought. I didn't know it worked so well! I go to the gym everyday for about 2 hours (my gym is always busy) and wondered why for a long time why I wasn't losing the weight I should have been. I weigh 124, but apparently had a lot of water weight and extra "flab" around my lower stomach and sides. Taking this along with the Waterex and X-12 (or other thermogenic) has REALLY made a difference. Plus, it works even better/faster the more you exercise. The water weight around my midsection is disappearing fast and the CLA works by breaking up the extra fat around the midsection with ease. I've been using it for almost 3 months now, and even though I haven't lost weight, my body has toned up dramatically! LOVE THIS! I highly recommend this with diet and exercise!
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I don't know what it is about the GNC CLA supplement, but my stomach cannot handle it. I tried it a while back, and it would give me terrible stomach aches. One day I took it in the morning BEFORE I ate breakfast (bad idea) and I got so nauseous that I had to have my dad pick me up and take me to work because I honestly thought I was going to throw up. After that, I learned to take them with a meal and it helped quite a bit. However, I've taken other CLA brands and had no stomach issues whatsoever. I'm honestly not sure if they work as far as weight loss, but I definitely think they help with maintaining weight.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm trying to lose 20lbs is this worth it?
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Do you need to already have a strict diet/exercise plan going on when you start taking this?
Brianne  l.
Are their any side effects?
Kim D.
London, FL
I purchased this and recently stopped bc of travel etc but I was so consistent with it now I feel no motivation to. Wanna know if it's even worth taking considering it's expensive and I was taking it for 3 weeks everyday and have another unopened bottle
Susan B.
Geneseo, NY
Does this really help with weight loss?