GNC Total Lean Bar uploaded by Shawnta W.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement 160 Calories 9g Protein 6g Fiber Feel fuller, boost energy and support metabolism. Scientifically Formulated see more...

heather c.
Foodie Expert
NASTY! I could not get passed the taste so it does not matter what is suppose to be in them. I also tried the shake in this line and could not take it either.
Shawnta W.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
I got this bar free from GNC for making a purchase. This product says that it can be used as a meal replacement bar or as a snack, the taste is fine and it's doesn't leave a weird aftertaste that most of these products do.
Here are the specs
20g carbs
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Holy Cow!!! The 10th anniversary birthday cake bar is amazing! It's like a rice crispy treat and cake batter combined! 15g of protein in this filling meal bar.
Gohar G.
Van Nuys, CA
Sorry but super gross. I took a chance on other flavor sand types but they all taste like cardboard.
Kelly L.
Cordova , TN
Foodie Expert
The birthday cake bar is absolutely amazing other than that the bars can be kind of chalky. Great source of protein though.
Michele B.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Bought these at sams for a pretty good price and while I'm not absolutely in love with the taste all the way they are MUCH better than a lot of other bars I have tasted. I like to have these handy as a quick and nutritious snack on the go.
Ashley A.
Charlottetown, PE
I love throwing bars like these in my bag for anytime I get hungry. They taste great and make me feel great!