BY GNC

Dietary Supplement High-Energy, Calorie-Burning Whey Protein Balanced Nutrition 1 High-Energy Thermogenic 3 Gluten Free 4 Natural Artificial Flavors 170 Calories 30g Protein 5g Net Carbs 6g Fiber 1g Sugar 3X more burn - clinically proven to burn 3 times more calories! * 30g of high quality protein for lean muscle. Lean Shake Burn - losing never felt this good! Lean Shake Burn is a delicious protein with a clinically studied blend shown to burn 3X more calories and supercharge your metabolism for fast, energizing results* This advanced formulation features 30 grams of ultra-pure whey protein isolate for lean muscle performance and recovery, and is suitable for low carb diets with just 11 grams of total carbohydrates per serving* In addition, Lean Shake Burn is scientifically formulated to deliver an invigorating rush of energy that stimulates your mind and bo see more...

Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I just can't stomach this product. The taste is just not good at all. I can't even add it into my smoothies because the taste comes through. It does what it should if you can stand the taste. Keeps me full, and gives a little bit of energy as well.
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
This is my absolute favorite protein shake. I like the taste, has high protein, and gives me energy. It works great for a meal replacement and I actually feel full.
Theresa M.
Great product. The chocolates fudge is my all time favorite. It's not like other shakes to make you fell bloated but you definitely feel full after you drink this shake. I use to weigh over 250 pounds but after drinking this shake and eating right with daily exercise I managed to lose 30 pounds in 3 weeks. Definitely worth the price.
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
My favorite protein! I have tried their vanilla, chocolate, and cookies and cream flavors. ALL SO GOOD. Very rich and smooth shakes. They blend perfectly and keep up full even after a work out. I'm not as sore as I used to be either. Only $40 and GNC usually has a good sale happening.
Lauren W.
I'd been wanting to try a meal replacement shake for a really long time but wasn't sure where to start. Over summer I decided to take the plunge, went to GNC and purchased their Lean Shake Burn. I have absolutely no knowledge of any meal replacement products or if they would work, but I chose this one due to the employee's recommendation. She said I wouldn't see results right away, but that in a few weeks I'd "wonder where the inches had gone." Honestly I didn't believe what she said was true but I swear a few weeks later I had noticeably lost weight around my stomach (like NOTICEABLY), wasn't eating NEARLY as much, and was full well past lunchtime using this shake! You can mix the powder in with water or milk to drink but I prefer to blend a scoop with one large banana, a cup of milk, a little peanut butter and a handful of ice. Keep in mind, the LEAN SHAKE BURN is meant to be used BEFORE exercise. Buy their Lean Shake if you just want it to replace a meal. All together, I've lost 15+
Rosalie S.
I was so excited about trying this new protein powder, however the chocolatey taste is VERY rich for a morning shake and the carbohydrate count is quite high. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement this for a meal as part of a weight loss program.