BY GNC

Dietary Supplement The Quick Way to Jumpstart Your Diet that Includes: Daily Diet Pak to help you burn more calories, increase energy and support water balance.* Pre-Diet Cleanse to purify and gently rid your body of toxins. Lean Shake™, a meal replacement proven effective for weight loss.+ A comprehensive meal and exercise program. Clinically Researched Kit Includes: 7 - Daily Diet Paks 7 - Pre-Diet Cleanse Shots - Citrus 14 - Lean Shake™ Packets - Includes 7-Swiss Chocolate and 7-Vanilla Bean Congratulations! You have taken the first step towards reaching your weight loss goals. The 7 Day Fast Loss Kit is scientifically designed and contains premium supplements, along with a meal and exercise plan. This comprehensive kit includes everything you need to jumpstart your diet program.The 7 Day Fast Loss Kit, followed by a weight loss or weight maintenance prog see more...

Devin A.
Summit, NJ
Meh. I've tried it when I was desperate to lose weight. The only thing I can say that happened was that I felt sick and was using the bathroom constantly. After I went back to eating normally and gained all the weight back. This is not the right solution for you.
Savanah J.
It works it is really good and is good for Weight loss you need to try this product not a bad price you get a lot of bang for your buck you can get them at vitamin shop I will buy it again for my mom and when I run out
Sarah A.
Washington, IN
I tried the 7 Day Fast Loss Kit and I lost a couple pounds. I was working really hard in the gym while watching what I ate, so I'm sure that's what helped with the results. The Pre-Diet Cleanse drink did not taste good at all but the shakes were okay. The Swiss Chocolate was my favorite. Making the shakes in a ninja blender with ice made them taste better. Overall, I think good old fashion diet and exercise are the best for losing weight.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like this or any other similar product. I don't think there is a "get skinny quick" method. Just start eating better and moving more and your body will take care of the rest. Putting this kind of stuff in your body is bad for you.
Jessica F.
I purchased this a few years back and didn't have any success. The shakes weren't good although I did manage to choke them down, the drink cleaned my colon and gave me cramps in the meantime. I didn't noticed any affect from the vitamins.
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Can be a very effective product. But you must keep in mind that it will only work with a balanced diet and exercise. Don't expect results just by the supplements
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I've never tried this particular product so I'm not sure that it really works or not. I see many reviews saying don't do it just diet and exercise.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
This doesn't really work. I used this in the military working out daily and eating right. The results were minimal and that's being generous.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't like these. They basically make you pee a lot. They weren't worth the money. I would recommend just drinking tons of water instead
Jayde S.
Louisa , KY
I would not do this. Just eat right and exercise! These fad diets can be bad for ur health and even hurt you. talk to your doctor first.
Reni N.