BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. More Antioxidant Capacity Than 13 Standard Servings of Fruits & Vegetables**. Provides More Than 70 Nutrient & Antioxidant-Rich Super Foods. Loaded with 5 Grams of Dietary Fiber, Digestive Enzymes, Super Fruits, Greens & Antioxidants For Optimal Energy. Natural Berry Flavor. Vegetarian SuperFoods Supreme is a convenient, delicious blend of essential nutrients derived from some of nature s most beneficial super foods!  This powerful formula blends ingredients that together provide more antioxidant capacity than 13 standard servings of fruits & vegetables**.  With an assortment of ingredi. see more...

• Anyone tried this yet, is it any good?4 Answers
  • Never used this product but plan to purchase it, is it worth the ...3 Answers
  • Is it a good product ?3 Answers
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Great way to include antioxidants and micronutrients into your diet! Also great for those who hate pills! Decent price and a great addition to protein shakes. great option to juicing and more. i am always looking for supplements and this is good.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
This is ok, not the best flavor in my opinion though. This is great for people who are not regularly getting their greens throughout the day as you can just mix it with water.
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Jacksonville, NC
Sometimes we go through the day and forget some food groups in our meals. I love the super foods from GNC a because I can add them in my protein shakes and not worry if I'm getting all the nutrition I need.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Norwalk, CT
Fitspiration Expert
This is a really good supplement to take if you want to better your health and wellness.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fitspiration Expert
I love this! I normally mix it in with my protein shakes after my workout, its really helped me!
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
GNC is my favorite brand and i use it for my weight management and workouts. Its really affordable and really works great!!!
Christine P.
Christine P.
League City, TX
This supplement tastes disgusting, but it really helps me meet my nutritional needs. If I mix it with grape juice or toss it into my protein shake, it masks the taste.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Winter haven, Fl
My boyfriend purchased this once before, not sure if he liked it or what since he never finished it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Fitspiration Expert
I bought this as a daily supplement to provide my body with much needed nutrients. i like it.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
I really enjoy this supplement. I am horrible with it comes to meeting my nutritional needs and this pretty much covers what I don't intake. I do this supplement once a day with juice. I tried it with water once, not very good.
Arielle W.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone tried this yet, is it any good?
debbie d.
debbie d.
Eubank, KY
Never used this product but plan to purchase it, is it worth the money?
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I never used this product what is the benefit of it ?
Lili
Lili
Is it a good product ?
Does this actually work? Should I take this or intake food ?