GNC SuperFoods Supreme Complete Formula

by GNC

Dietary Supplement. More Antioxidant Capacity Than 13 Standard Servings of Fruits & Vegetables**. Provides More Than 70 Nutrient & Antioxidant-Rich Super Foods. Loaded with 5 Grams of Dietary Fiber, Digestive Enzymes, Super Fruits, Greens & Antioxidants For Optimal Energy. Natural Berry Flavor. Vegetarian SuperFoods Supreme is a convenient, delicious blend of essential nutrients derived from some of nature s most beneficial super foods!  This powerful formula blends ingredients that together provide more antioxidant capacity than 13 standard servings of fruits & vegetables**.  With an assortment of ingredi.

Never used this product but plan to purchase it, is it worth the money?
Is it a good product ?
I never used this product what is the benefit of it ?
Start your review of GNC SuperFoods Supreme Complete Formula!
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I added this into shake routine and I love it. It's given me the boost I need to help me add veggies into my routine
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
1,312 reviews
Amazing can get enough about thise a little expensive but i enjoy it alot and you can use it
Melissa B.
vv
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
1,372 reviews
This is great to drink in smoothies or juice. Superfoods make me feel really good and i really did notice how my body felt after drinking this. It is great.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Great way to include antioxidants and micronutrients into your diet! Also great for those who hate pills! Decent price and a great addition to protein shakes. great option to juicing and more. i am always looking for supplements and this is good.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is ok, not the best flavor in my opinion though. This is great for people who are not regularly getting their greens throughout the day as you can just mix it with water.
Kelli S.
Opelousas, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Definitely better than the super greens product and isn’t as heavy. Feels great to take this in the morning and have the rest of my day to digest
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
Muy bueno té ayuda mucho con [email protected] es [email protected] este batido lo amo me encanta mucho
Merribalynn A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great way to add antioxidants and microorganisms to your diet I highly recommend these to any one that need that little help
khrystal C.
Bayside, NY
Contains a wholesome blend of fruits, veggies, greens, mushrooms and sprouts. Supports lean muscle with 6g of vegetarian, plant-based protein Enhanced with an adaptogenic mushroom blend with six types of organic mushrooms.
Kally O.
Morristown, NJ
Quiero recomendarte tu producto ya que si nunca antes los has sabido de hielo nunca lo has probado déjame decirte que te has perdido de muchas cosas buenas y quiero recomendarte que lo compres para que sepas sobre este producto