BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. More Antioxidant Capacity Than 13 Standard Servings of Fruits & Vegetables**. Provides More Than 70 Nutrient & Antioxidant-Rich Super Foods. Loaded with 5 Grams of Dietary Fiber, Digestive Enzymes, Super Fruits, Greens & Antioxidants For Optimal Energy. Natural Berry Flavor. Vegetarian SuperFoods Supreme is a convenient, delicious blend of essential nutrients derived from some of nature s most beneficial super foods!  This powerful formula blends ingredients that together provide more antioxidant capacity than 13 standard servings of fruits & vegetables**.  With an assortment of ingredi. see more...

• Anyone tried this yet, is it any good?4 Answers
  • Never used this product but plan to purchase it, is it wo...3 Answers
  • Is it a good product ?3 Answers
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Great way to include antioxidants and micronutrients into your diet! Also great for those who hate pills! Decent price and a great addition to protein shakes. great option to juicing and more. i am always looking for supplements and this is good.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
This is one of the best supplements on the market. It gives your body everything it needs. It helps to gain energy, be able to work out longer, without making you jittery or make your stomach upset. I would recommend want to try at least one time
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This is ok, not the best flavor in my opinion though. This is great for people who are not regularly getting their greens throughout the day as you can just mix it with water.
Vanessa D.
I really enjoy this supplement. I am horrible with it comes to meeting my nutritional needs and this pretty much covers what I don't intake. I do this supplement once a day with juice. I tried it with water once, not very good.
Jessica T.
Mays Landing, NJ
Best supplement on the market! It gives you everything you need. Was having a problem finding something that gave me energy but didn't make me jittery. Well this is it! I would definitely tell everyone to give it a shot!
Amberly A.
Wetumka, OK
I haven't really been a fan of pill form supplements up until now that is. Love the quick option when you have a busy day ahead to take something and know your getting the nutrient you need for the day.
Jessica M.
Plainfield, IL
Not a fan.. GNC uses a lot of fillers and additives that aren't always best. I suggest breaking your supplements down and finding whole/raw sources for nutrition rather than relying on this.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
This product is amazing!! If your not a pill vitamin person, this is a great way to get all the vitamins your body needs. I just add to my morning smoothie and go! It's that simple.
Ariana B.
Newport News , VA
Sometimes we go through the day and forget some food groups in our meals. I love the super foods from GNC a because I can add them in my protein shakes and not worry if I'm getting all the nutrition I need.
Adrienne
Loveland, OH
I have to give this product a 5. I love all GNC supplements, or at least the ones that I've tried. This product has a lot of key nutrients that your body needs. Why not?
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone tried this yet, is it any good?
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I never used this product what is the benefit of it ?
Lili
Is it a good product ?
debbie d.
Eubank, KY
Never used this product but plan to purchase it, is it worth the money?
Does this actually work? Should I take this or intake food ?