GNC SuperFoods Maximum Greens™ Complete - Original Flavor uploaded by Luciiana S.

BY GNC #41 in Vitamins & Supplements

MORE THAN 26 NUTRIENT-RICH SUPER FOODS PER SERVING

• More antioxidant capacity than 6 standard servings of vegetables*
  • Loaded with digestive enzymes, essential whole food-based vitamins and minerals

SuperFoods Maximum Greens™ Complete is a convenient, delicious blend of essential nutrients derived from some of the most beneficial foods nature has to offer! This nutrient-dense formula includes more than 26 super foods per serving and provides more antioxidant capacity than 6 standard servings of vegetables, supplying key nutrition necessary for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Each serving gives you a hearty helping of natural goodness to help you fill your nutritional gaps and support good health.

GREENS BLEND
Delivers 5109 mg of a robust greens blend that includes ingredients such as organically grown barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, spirulina and chlorella. These ingredients provide chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids essential in a balanced diet.

VEGETABLE AND FRUIT BLENDS
Provide 2388 mg of vegetable and fruit blends containing phytonutrients derived from brightly colored foods such as carrots, spinach, beets, blueberries and cranberries. Phytonutrients are plant compounds known to have a beneficial effect in maintaining good health.

OXYPHYTE® ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
Features 594 mg of OxyPhyte®, a proprietary blend that includes antioxidant-rich ingredients such as pomegranate, green tea and bilberry. Antioxidants work by helping defend the body from damage caused by free radicals that can destroy healthy cells and promote the cell-aging process.

LIVER HEALTH BLEND
Contains 254 mg of an artichoke and milk thistle blend, supporting healthy liver function.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLENDIncludes 15 mg of a special blend of enzymes including amylase, cellulase, protease and lipase to support digestive health.ONE SERVING ALSO CONTAINS:

• GREENS BLEND 5109 mg Wheat Grass Juice Powder, Barley Grass Juice Powder, SpirulinaPowder, Alfalfa Juice Powder, Kelp Powder, Chlorella Powder
  • VEGETABLE BLEND 1239 mg Carrot Juice Powder, Broccoli Juice Powder, Spinach JuicePowder, Beet Juice Powder, Tomato Paste Powder, Cauliflower Sprouts, Broccoli Sprouts
  • FRUIT BLEND 1149 mg Whole Apple Powder, Blueberry Puree Powder, Sweet Cherry Puree Powder, Cranberry Juice Powder
  • OXYPHYTE® ANTIOXIDANT BLEND 594 mg Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum)(fruit) (standardized to 40% ellagic acid), White Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized to 90% polyphenols), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized to 80% catechins), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)(leaf) (standardized to 9% rosmarinic acid), Apple Extract (Malus pumila)(fruit)(standardized to 75% polyphenols), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)(fruit)(standardized to 25% anthocyanins)
  • LIVER HEALTH BLEND 254 mg Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus)(leaf)(standardized to4% chlorogenic acid), Milk Thistle Extract (Silibum marianum)(seed)(standardized to 80% silymarin)
  • DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND 15 mg Cellulase (Trichoderma sp), Protease (Aspergillus oryzae), Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus niger)

GNC SuperFoods Maximum Greens™ Complete - Original Flavor
  • "i use this as a protein shake in the morning after my work out and it helps me feel good all day." in 1 review
Roxan M.
These product is amazing it is super healthy and taste very good,I usually add it in my protein shake after my heavy workout at the gym and it taste good..would definitely purchase next time..
Sarah D.
I bought this product & found that it satisfied by body's nutrient- intake. I use this product at work since I'm on my feet for 10 hrs, walking about 16-18 miles during my job. This product helped kill my unnecessary food cravings for junk food. It also helps to maintain a good optimal energy level. When I don't take it, I realized that I unconsciously buy junk food from my the vending machines at my employer.
Kristin G.
To be honest, I don't love the berry taste. I would prefer a citrus blend, but that's not an option. Anyway, i mix 2 scoops of this with a tall glass of ice water every morning, and chug it down. I can honestly say that in about 30 minutes I can tell a difference in the way my body feels: I have more energy, I'm more mently alert, and I just feel good. Plus, the fiber is good for making me feel fuller. The power of whole foods is amazing. On a side note, I found this for sake at SAMs Club for $24.95. Not sure if all SAMs carry it, but it was back where they sell diet aids and vitamins.
Paige A.
Dayton, OH
Love adding this into my smoothies for an extra nutrient kick. Can't have a bad taste to it sometimes but I just add it into my smoothies with strawberry and some blueberries. Even adding chia seeds sometimes can help as well
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
Ok so the berry taste to me isn't too great, but the way your body will feel after you drink it is awesome! You'll feel more alert and active, especially if you drink this in the mornings.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
La linea GNC es recommendado por laboratorios toralmente evaluados en el mercado , para tus bebidas en la mañana efectiva , su consitencia es suave, deja una sensacion de saciedad
Vanessa D.
I mix this with either water or my protein shakes about once a week. The taste is not bad at all. I use to get the vitamins and nutrients that I am lacking.
Jennifer N.
Stafford , Va
I was a bit hesitant when I bought this but ever since I started using it I feel great! I have more energy and it's great in a smoothie after a workout
Medina B.
Vancouver, WA
Love it. If your in a hurry or just don't want to go buy your veggies you can just blend your veggies and it lasts a while and it's very good for you!
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hoping to try this again soon. I love the benefits of superfoods. This product is fairly priced for this kind of product but it's still expensive.
Adelayda S.
Miami
It tastes good???????????
Margaret F.
Is it expensive? I really want to try it but my pockets are skin and bones right now lol.
Mia E.
Does this taste chalky and does it sit heavy in your stomach like some other brands tend to do?
Carrie L.
How much protein does this have?
Kaylee L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How is the flavor of this? What do you add to it in your shakes?

back