Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsVinegarGNC
SuperFoods Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

GNC SuperFoods Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

by GNC

#2 in Vinegar

New Raw Unfiltered with Mother* Unpasteurized 2 USDA Organic Full Strength 5% Acidity. Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc. Due to the pure, natural ingredient in this product, taste, color and consistency may vary. *The mother is the brownish colored sediment at the bottom of the bottle that gives vinegar a cloudy or web-like appearance when the bottle is shaken. The mother occurs naturally from the fermentation of the apples and only exists in unpasteurized vinegar that has not been processed.

Okay so I’ve heard of people drinking this stuff to lose weight. I’m just wondering has it actually worked for y’all or is it fake[product:organic-apple-cider-vinegar-16-fl-oz-simply-balanced]?
How does this work? And what are the results?
Start your review of GNC SuperFoods Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I used this when I was trying my new Leto diet I’m not a great big fan of the taste but I worked throw it
Jordan L.
Gloucester, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Apple cider vinegar is good for a lot of things. If You drink a tablespoon a day it will help with digestion. If poured into a bowl it can attract and trap fruit flies in your house. It also helps with illuminating odors as well
claudia L.
Laredo,Tx
Purchased at: H-E-B
Apple vinegar I was used to lose weight it's an awesome product you can use it like shots drink it daily it would help you lose weight I recommend it there's different ways you can use it
Victoria J.
Columbia, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
GNC’s Apple cider vinegar is great! It’s honestly overpriced, but if I’m already in the store I’ll sometimes grab a bottle just for convenience. It also tastes like any other brand of apple cider vinegar.
Christine C.
Fall River, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Good drink to clean out your system. I mixed mine with apple juice so it would taste better
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I use this vinegar when making cakes and pies. it is very suitable for making different sweets I recommend. #voxbox
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
I like to drink these once in awhile the taste to this one is pretty good . I find mine at GNC and the price is affordable
Cheyenne T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is a really good brand of apple cider vinegar. It is great for literally everything. The smell is pretty bad but it is a really good product I use it for my drinks, for my hair, ect. Affordable and it doesn’t have to bad of a taste but people have different taste to things.
Leticia G.
San Diego, CA
Great purchase this can be used for multiple things so it's always good to have some in the pantry.
Zahra A.
Randallstown, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Yes yes yes!!!!! This will clear your acne and heal the scars! Dilute it with water, 1:1 ratio and use a cotton pad to smooth it all over your face. It's stinks, yes but it's so worth it. The smell goes away after it soaks into your skin. Trust me this is a life saver!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...