GNC SuperFoods Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Kristina A.

BY GNC #2 in Vinegar

New Raw Unfiltered with Mother* Unpasteurized 2 USDA Organic Full Strength 5% Acidity. Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc. Due to the pure, natural ingredient in this product, taste, color and consistency may vary. *The mother is the brownish colored sediment at the bottom of the bottle that gives vinegar a cloudy or web-like appearance when the bottle is shaken. The mother occurs naturally from the fermentation of the apples and only exists in unpasteurized vinegar that has not been processed. see more...

Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: GNC SuperFoods Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 fl oz more...
This is definitely a superfood for anyone I usually mix it in my water bottle with half of it being water and half of it being the vinegar I don't mind the taste I actually like the taste and it has actually helped me with my bloating my skin and even with my weight loss after having a child.
Bianca C.
So I understand that this is amazing for you, I've seen so many people take a shot of this in the morning or at night and i could not for the life of me get myself to do that. It tastes terrible and I just could go through with it. I do however use this and a toner on my skin, I dilute it with a little bit of water and use a cotton pad to run it over my face. So in that sense I would recommend this for that but if you have a gag reflex of any sort I don't recommend ingesting it ūüėęūüėę
J v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Apple cider vinegar has so many great uses! It helps boost the metabolism and also helps keep healthy hair and nails. This isn’t too pricey and fits the budget. It is readily available and I recommend this
Rebekah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I cannot express enough how amazing apple cider vinegar is for your health. It has tons of anti-inflammatory properties. It is so versatile; i use it mostly as a salad dressing!
Susan C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I started taking apple cider vinegar a couple of months ago. I've noticed that it helps with my bloating and I honestly do believe that it has started to help with my weight loss. It is really strong and I highly recommend not taking it by itself because it can burn your esophagus and stomach lining and it can mess up the enamel on your teeth. I usually just mixed my with 8 oz of water and a packet of Splenda.
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
this is the review for me! got the gnc acv when I had a flair with the gallbladder.sludge did it and I had to change me.i used this acv.and changed my diet----lost weight and stopped the gallbladder issue .it took time but I didn't have stones therefore I didn't have it out. I felt better in so many ways when I started using acv .that was two years ago and I use it still .great product.
Christa M.
Great product not only just to use for making delicious home cooked meals but also for health benefits like weightloss, renewing you skin, detoxing you body. I love to use it every morning when I wake up and before every meal to help my digestion.
Julie H.
Apple cider vinegar is so good for you! It kicks your metabolism into high gear. I use it as a salad dressing or mix it with water and apple juice to bring down the bitter taste. Definitely recommend to anyone and it's best to consume in the morning
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have heard so many good things about this product so I had to give it a try. It has so many health benefits which I love. I just wish it tasted a little bit better. I take a shot of it and always use a chaser lol
Courtney B.
There are so many great uses for this product! Cleaning, hair mask and face mask. Plus there are so many health benefits! I will continue to purchase this product for my day to day needs and I would recommend it to others!
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Does this actually work for weight loss? how do you use it?!
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do you drink this by itself? It seems gross?
Zully G.
What do u use this on?
Joanna G.
I hear people add this to their diet... anybody know why ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What are the benefits of using this ?