GNC SuperFoods Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by david k.

BY GNC #9 in Vinegar

Dietary Supplement. With Cayenne, Ginger and Garcinia Cambogia Completed Formula Only high quality raw materials are used to create Natural Brand™ Apple Cider Vinegar tablets.  This formula also supplies cayenne pepper, ginger and standardized garcinia cambogia. Conforms to USP for weight. Meets USP disintegration. No sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, sodium free, wheat, gluten, so, dairy, yeast free. see more...

Antoinette J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I received this in a GNC Pro box. The bottle came with 8 tablets. It's supposed to help with weight loss and appetite control.

In general, I eat healthy and exercise, and I honestly didn't notice any difference in my weight or appetite. Now, I think it's important to remember that this was a 4 day sample, so it is possible that it works better over time, but I personally didn't notice a difference.

I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 because I do like the idea of being able to take apple cider vinegar as a tablet. I don't much care for vinegar in general, do that's a pro.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I recommend taking the actual vinegar in liquid for rather than pills, but I know some people actually have a hard time trying to swallow down the vinegar cause of its odor. Don't expect to lose weight instantly simply from ingesting these; it follows with proper diet and exercise as well. Overall, just not a big fan of these just cause they're in pill forms and I feel like they only do so much...
Heather V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Most of the negative reviews are of people who are using it wrong. This isn't a cure all drink. Depending on what you are using it for, it should be able to work for you. You should not expect to loose a ton of weight just taking this.
Melissa B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I think taking the liquid is better than pills. Theirs mixed reviews about how it works. But to me, it really does help. I like using this as a detox.I don't think it really helps u lose weight but it does make me feel better.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great way to take advantage of the perks of Apple Cider Vinegar without the disgusting taste of actually drinking it....very decently priced for the type of product it is. Helps keep you healtheir as far as immune system and physical weight wise.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have used this before and it was intended for appetite suppressant and to aid and n weight loss but it didn't do anything for me. Keep in mind everyone is different and it might work for you but it just didn't for me.
Kim S.
A little pricey but love that there's no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. And well, if you've ever had it it isn't the greatest tasting thing if need to drink. But I give my husband and kids a spoonful with raw honey mixed into a small glass when they're sick. Do so for myself too.
Danielle J.
Love this! Such an awesome idea. I know how great apple cider vinegar is for our bodies, but I've never been able to make myself consume it regularly because of the taste. Can't wait to try this product! :)
Danielle E.
Bel air, MD
I'm very into holistic medicines, so this has been helpful for many different issues (haven't used this exact brand, but the product is amazing). It is extremely useful, more than most people know.
andrea m.
Loves Park, IL
The pill is definitely easier swallowing verses drinking apple cider every day. It does leave a nasty taste in your mouth but I have found that taking it right before bed relieves this problem!
Abby B.
Moncton
What are reasons for buying this product.. is it efficient and worth the money?
april p.
Honolulu, HI
What are some benefits of taking these?
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What are the benefits of this? Does it help boost my metabolism?
Megan G.
Does this product interact with anyone's heart rhythm? I have a heart condition and have to be careful with the supplements I choose.
Chantel H.
Seffner, FL
Does this pill really help with your digestive system, if so how long before you see results?