GNC SuperFoods Apple Cider Vinegar

by GNC

#9 in Vinegar

Dietary Supplement. With Cayenne, Ginger and Garcinia Cambogia Completed Formula Only high quality raw materials are used to create Natural Brand™ Apple Cider Vinegar tablets.  This formula also supplies cayenne pepper, ginger and standardized garcinia cambogia. Conforms to USP for weight. Meets USP disintegration. No sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, sodium free, wheat, gluten, so, dairy, yeast free.

Is this just as effective as the liquid form?
Is this just as affective as taking liquid ACV?
GNC SuperFoods Apple Cider Vinegar im kinda curious about apple cide pills? what is their purpose? is it effective?
Start your review of GNC SuperFoods Apple Cider Vinegar!
This product is good and very concentrated. The only reason it has 4 stars instead of five is because you feel it the minute it hits your stomach. It leaves a kind of sickly feeling. If the dosage was adjusted and you can take two if you wanted it stronger instead of being punched in the gut by just one i would have given it five stars.
Hartsville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I totally recommend the pills if you don’t like to take a tablespoon a apple cider vinegar everyday the pills are the best ! They are a great price ! I have used it a few times it has no taste . I totally recommend !
Baraboo, WI
I really enjoy these ACV tablets. I tried to take ACV itself and I was unable to stomach it. The GNC tablets help mask that god awful ACV taste but giving you the same benefits in pill form as if you were able to stomach it.
Flushing, NY
I recommend taking the actual vinegar in liquid for rather than pills, but I know some people actually have a hard time trying to swallow down the vinegar cause of its odor. Don't expect to lose weight instantly simply from ingesting these; it follows with proper diet and exercise as well. Overall, just not a big fan of these just cause they're in pill forms and I feel like they only do so much...
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I received this in a GNC Pro box. The bottle came with 8 tablets. It's supposed to help with weight loss and appetite control. In general, I eat healthy and exercise, and I honestly didn't notice any difference in my weight or appetite. Now, I think it's important to remember that this was a 4 day sample, so it is possible that it works better over time, but I personally didn't notice a difference. I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 because I do like the idea of being able to take apple cider vinegar as a tablet. I don't much care for vinegar in general, do that's a pro.
Minneapolis, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Most of the negative reviews are of people who are using it wrong. This isn't a cure all drink. Depending on what you are using it for, it should be able to work for you. You should not expect to loose a ton of weight just taking this.
I take 2 capsules every night before bed, it have help with my sugar intake, suppress my appetite and not feeling bloated.... I love it... I havnt been on a scale but although i feel like i have lose weight, I dont feel sluggish and I have tons of energy....
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
1,249 reviews
I think taking the liquid is better than pills. Theirs mixed reviews about how it works. But to me, it really does help. I like using this as a detox.I don't think it really helps u lose weight but it does make me feel better.
Windermere, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great way to take advantage of the perks of Apple Cider Vinegar without the disgusting taste of actually drinking it....very decently priced for the type of product it is. Helps keep you healtheir as far as immune system and physical weight wise.
Phoenix , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have used this before and it was intended for appetite suppressant and to aid and n weight loss but it didn't do anything for me. Keep in mind everyone is different and it might work for you but it just didn't for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary
il y a 2 mois
Camden, SC
il y a un an
GNC SuperFoods Apple Cider Vinegar ? Has anyone had any bad side effects from these?
Sara • il y a un an
If I don’t take with food I get nauseous. Also, make sure you drink lots of water with it! If it gets stuck in your throat it burns so bad.