BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. With B-6, Iodine, Lecithin, Cayenne, Ginger and Garcina Cambogia Vegetarian Formula Superfoods Apple cider vinegar is a natural source of pectin, vitamins and minerals that are important in maintaining health.*  In addition to Vitamin B-6, cayenne pepper, ginger and standardized garcinia cambogia, this superior formula also includes lecithin that may help the body emulsify fat.* No Sugar, artificial colors, preservatives, wheat, gluten, dairy, yeast free. Conforms to USP for weight. Meets USP disintegration. see more...

• Is this equivalent to drinking the actual liquid form?7 Answers
  • How effective is this? Do you need to change up eating ha...2 Answers
  • I drink 2 tablespoons of ACV everyday and it's so hard to...2 Answers
GNC SuperFoods Apple Cider Complete
  • "I really like this because its really good for you, and it makes it alot easier to take in the little capsule form." in 6 reviews
  • "Ive never had these before, but according to some of these reviews that ive read, it seems like a good product to have." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never had these but GNC Superfoods is a great brand and from what I've read, it seems to be a good product." in 2 reviews
  • "If you're looking for an alternative to start on a weight loss kick research into these." in 2 reviews
  • "i used to drink apple cider vinegar mix i do not recommend it lol until i found these pills way better i do however recommend these " in 2 reviews
Dulcie B.
Grants Pass, OR
Cold and flu season, holiday snacking, costumed cuties all warded off with gnc acv super foods complete. since using this product I have not had a sniffle. Apple cider vinegar is a natural super food, it wards off allergies colds flush cravings. Did I mention this product contains cayenne which also helps Yolo se weight? Now let's face it there is no miracle cure in a bottle but GNC Apple Cider with superiors is my user hero cape in a bottle.
" she bakes cookies by the dozen, wipes sniffles by the multitude all of this with out gaining a pound." How does she do it....
hoping to GNC and grab a bottle then you'll know just why ACV superfoods are for me!"
Lexi G.
Schenectady, NY
I honesty heard so many great things about this product but I really wasn't very impressed. There was a lot of hype about how amazing it was but I didn't see much results. For the money it was a complete bust. I'm someone who exercises on a daily basis and I only lost a few pounds of water weight. If you are going to try a weight loss supplement I recommend trying leptigen. They always give out free trials and you only pay $4 for shipping. I can honestly 100% say that is the only other product that has worked other than isagenix.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland , OH
I lost so much weight when I was taking apple cider vinegar pills! It helped with any water retention I had and helped to curve hunger as well. Plus it helped with my digestion system. If you're looking for an alternative to start on a weight loss kick research into these.
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
2018 resolution was to take better care of myself. I have heard rave reviews of apple cider vinegar but i cant get passed the flavor. Then i found these at gnc. So excited that this is an option for me holding my nose with the liquid version just wasnt an option for me.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
I took these and they are okay. GNC SuperFoods Apple Cider Complete is a natural source of pectin, vitamins and minerals that are important in maintaining health. it also has Vitamin B-6, cayenne pepper, ginger and standardized garcinia cambogia, this superior formula also includes lecithin that may help the body emulsify fat.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Ive always drank Braggs Apple Cider vinegar for many different health benefits. However, it does have a horrible taste. With these capsules, you do not have to plug your nose and down a shot of ACV but still get the health benefits. I do still use the Braggs ACV as a topical on my face though.
Erica P.
Paris, KY
As an avid ACV drinker, I figured I would give these a shot. I don't feel that they work as effectively as drinking it, not to mention the price is a little outrageous, but if you're not up for swallowing down that STRONG taste then these would be a good alternative.
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
If you're going to take Apple Cider Vinegar it's best to take in liquid form. I think this is a decent alternative for the taste if people don't love it. But if you are trying to be healthy you're probably going to deal with taste over just taking a pill
Denise P.
Somerset, KY
First of all, apple cider vinegar is an age old remedy for just about anything that ails you! This is a great way to get the supplement in your body without the horrid taste that comes from drinking it. I highly recommend it!
Megan T.
Madison, OH
This is awesome because yes Apple cider helps you lose weight and keep it off. I used to take shots of apple cider vinegar and this is so much better because you don't get the burning or nasty taste in your mouth!