BY GNC

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Supports Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails* br Our Highest Potency Formula Potency verified by GNC procedure #5003. Conforms to USP 2091 for weight. Meets USP 2040 disintegration. No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. Pantesin is a registered trademark of Daiichi Fine Chemical Co, Ltd. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Kassandra M.
Unfortunately I'm taking these Biotin tablets because I recently have been dealing with hair loss. I'm not sure what is the cause but what I do know is that I needed a solution. A bunch of my mother's coworkers had been taking these and had success. My mom would mention how their hair was more luscious, strong and full of life. I thought I would take the chance, I had nothing to lose. I have now been taking the Biotin tablets for a couple weeks and feel my hair is fuller, my skin is clearer, and nails are stronger. So maybe it is magic ?