GNC Probiotics Ultra 30 Billion CFUs Probiotic Complex Women's, Vegetarian Capsules, 30 ea

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement 5 Clinically Studied Strains with 30 Billion Active Cultures Restores Replenishes Intestinal Balance* 2 Includes Specialized Women s Health Blend for Urinary Vaginal Support* 3 No Refrigeration Required The female intestine and vagina each require a friendly symbiotic microbiome garden susceptible to imbalances caused by the proliferation of harmful bacteria during times of digestive and reproductive system stress. Travel, food poisoning, antibiotic use - even poor diet - can lead to common symptoms such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, irregular bowel movements, as well as vaginal irritation and discomfort. What is Ultra Probiotic Complex 30 Women s? Clinically designed to replenish beneficial flora and support both digestive and vaginal health, each capsule contains 30 billion guaranteed live active CFUs, including a special Women s Health Bl see more...

Molly W.
Molly W.
Emerson, NJ
I have suffered from stomach issue for most of my adult life. I have tried changing my diet, prescription and OTC medicines, but nothing has worked except for the GNC Probiotics Ultra Women.

I take it every morning with my breakfast and I have noticed a serious reduction in the amount of gas and bloating I feel throughout the day.

I made the mistake of not re-purchasing, when I thought I was better, but as soon as I stopped taking the probiotics, my stomach problems came back.

This isn't cheap, its actually probably one of the more expensive brands on the market, but it really works. If you get a GNC membership card you can find sales for buy 1, get 1 1/2 off and stock up throughout the year.
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton, CA
I have been using these probiotics for years and I find them very helpful for digestive issues. I try to get them when there is a sale and I am a GNC member otherwise they are a little bit pricey but I spend for my health. Thank you GNC.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
Does anyone know a good alternative to this? I find they really help me overall and I do love them but they are sooooo expensive. $30 a month is hard to manage.