GNC Pro Performance(r) Blender Bottle uploaded by Joe C.

BY GNC

CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT - Integrated with the StayOpen flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym. 100% LEAK PROOF - The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring "snap" of the flip cap, you're ready to roll. WORRY FREE- Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle brand shaker cups areand always have beenBPA and Phthalate free. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Joe C.
Vestaburg, MI
All aside from GNC being my favorite go to for supplements and the best place to go, I love my blender bottle and I proudly like to represent GNC in the gym with it. It's my go go store and go to blender bottle. Google your closest GNC and go check them out you won't be disappointed!!