BY GNC

Whey Protein Complex Powdered Drink Mix 17 Grams of High Quality Protein Supports Muscle Recovery & Growth* High Concentration of Essential Amino Acids GNC Pro Performance® Whey Protein Complex features 17 grams of protein from a blend of quality sources. The Benefits of Protein GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein Complex combines protein from whey, soy, caseinate and egg to provide you a with a full spectrum of amino acids. Protein serves as a dietary source of amino acids. The body needs amino acids to build the various proteins used in the growth, repair and maintenance of body tissues such as skin, bones and muscles. More specifically, it supplies branched chain amino acids to athletes. BCAA are essential amino acids, which are part of muscle protein. They may preserve muscle glycogen stores and help reduce the amount of protein breakdown during exercise. Protein C see more...

GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein Complex
  • "I found the best way for me to take it is in my own protein shake mixes: avocado shakes, banana and peanut butter shakes, etc." in 1 review
  • "Whey is the brand I mostly use for protein shakes or bars I make at home." in 1 review
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
The taste is too strong for me. It's not a very vanilla at all to me but a very sweet overwhelming tone...I too like most buyers have to mask it with other flavors in my shakes and will not be buying it again... maybe the unflavored or chocolate varieties are better but I'm gonna try another brand because this was just hard to even stomach.
Quay M.
Austin, TX
I bought this based on the recommendation of a GNC employee. The stuff I previously used had been discontinued (for an excessive amount of sugar ...) and he told me this would fit the type of working out I like to do (power yoga several times a week).

I bought the vanilla and I know the directions say just mix it with water or milk, but the taste is way too sweet for me to drink it in that manner. I found the best way for me to take it is in my own protein shake mixes: avocado shakes, banana and peanut butter shakes, etc. The other ingredients tone down the intense vanilla flavor, but this way post-workout I'm still getting my protein.
Amanda S.
New Haven, IN
I use this after workouts. I've tried different shakes and love the taste of this one. Non chalky and fills you up. I would recommend this to anyone! I just mix with milk and shake.
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
I use this for shakes and the taste is pretty good, but it does kind of have that chalky taste. I usually mix it with something else to get rid of that taste.
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
Whey is the brand I mostly use for protein shakes or bars I make at home. It is a great product, but vanilla is not the best flavor.
eric m.
I take this after every workout to make great gains in over all mass it really works great protein