BY GNC

Helps Support Muscles During Exercise. With 25 grams of protein and 5 grams of carbs. Instantized - Mixes with a spoon. Vegetarian. Natural and artificial flavor. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Pro Performance® Protein 95 provides 25 grams of protein. Recent studies have shown that soy protein taken by active individuals helps support muscles during exercise. Two servings a day may help reduce exercise-induced oxidant stress. Pro Performance® Protein 95 features Supro® Brand Soy Protein. Supro Brand Soy Protein is one of the most clinically studied soy proteins. Supro is made from Certified Non-Genetically Modified soybeans that are produced while being tightly monitored and controlled from planting through processing. No artificial colors, no wheat, see more...

• I've heard that soy mimics estrogen...wouldn't that be bad for wo...1 Answers
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
This is by far my favorite protein I've ever tried. It literally taste like a chocolate milkshake. I use mine with Almond milk, peanut butter powder, and a frozen banana. It taste amazing. I never really paid attention to the results as much, I just really enjoyed the flavor for this one. Its worth it if you don't like protein.
Samantha B.
Now that I am back on my fitness kick this became my best friend as I have 3 on my fridge right now to help out with the protein I don't get
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
My husband loves this and drinks this after a workout. I add some fruit to mine and it tastes better
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
I've heard that soy mimics estrogen...wouldn't that be bad for women specifically??