BY GNC

The World s Smartest Shaker with 3 Storage Compartments. 3 in 1 Multi Storage Shaker. Store Pills & Powder. Anti-Leak Technology. Dishwasher Safe. BPA & DEHP Free. Recyclable. see more...

• Do you prefer this over the Blender Bottle?1 Answers
GNC Pro Performance Smartshake
  • "What's good about this bottle is that it has compartments for you to store your pre workout, your protein powder, or even vitamins." in 2 reviews
  • "The next day we were going to buy it." in 1 review
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
One of the few shaker bottles that actually SHOOK up my protein powder and didn't leave any chalky bubbles floating in my shake. Its also amazing because it blends up my pre workout very very well and we all know [fitness buffs] that pre workout usually doesn't taste so good to begin with so the last thing we need is for it to not completely be shaken up.
Kateryna Y.
Farmington , MN
My bestie. Can't leave without this bottle. It's so easy to use. You do have a space for pills and one more cap for different product. I usually put there protein powder, while drinking pre workout powder. Like it.
Wilma F.
My husband saw this online and right away, he wanted one. The next day we were going to buy it. So after a bit of research, we found it at GNC. He has replaced the blender bottle with it. Pros: Easy to clean, blends better, compartment for snacks, good grip on hands.
Vanessa S.
I love the added compartments & it's convenient to have all my supplements in the same place. I feel like the basic blending bottles mixes powder better than this for some reason though. Only worth the extra price if you're really going to use it.
Rae K.
Love this bottle for pre / post -workout on the go. The bottle have this compartment for powders, supplements etc. It's sort of travel friendly due to the compartment underneath, but at the same time it's bulky.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
This shaker is so easy to use and super easy to clean! The bottle itself holds a lot and it's dish washer safe so you don't have to worry about hand washing it!
Nikita S.
St Louis Park, MN
I really love this! It makes making a protein shake super easy and quick. And it has a storage container on the bottom for when I work out. I love it!
Joce T.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Great bottle, works as great as other bottles and it is easy to wash. I love the extra compartment that they provided at the bottom.
Clarise B.
Santa Ana, CA
For all the protein junkies out there, this is a great shaker for your drinks! Really blends everything well for a smooth finish.
william m.
Joplin, MO
I really like this product because u can store your powders in the bottom of the cup it's great for convenience
Vanessa S.
Do you prefer this over the Blender Bottle?