GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate uploaded by Rachael M.
5 colors available

BY GNC

Pure Creatine Monohydrate Convenient Capsules 700 mg Per Capsule Creatine has become one of the most popular sports supplements among body builders and athletes. Creatine provides support for immediate energy production for high-intensity workouts and is involved in energy production in skeletal muscle.* Over the past 10 years, numerous studies have shown that creatine supplementation may help improve athletic performance.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Corn, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. Potency verified by GNP procedure #5014.  Conforms to USP for weight.  Meets USP disintegration. see more...

Liz P.
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Foodie Expert
Unless you are planning on just dry scooping this creatine into your mouth with a chaser I wouldn't really recommend this product. I tried several times to mix this powder in with water, protein drinks, anything I could think of, but it never dissolves, it just floats around and then sinks to the bottom. Most of the time I try refilling the cup and drinking it again but the creative powder is still there. I have resorted to dry scooping this everyday to get my money's worth, but if you're intention is to mix this into any other drinks, I don't recommend it :/
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Love this product for working out . It works effectively and safe while giving me what I need to get my workout done . Love that this is a dietary supplement and love that it gives me great energy.
Matt T.
Matt T.
Exactly what I was looking for in a Creatine product. Has no taste and is a great addition to your diet to reach your fitness goals. Actually has some pretty cool medical benefits as well such as use in congestive heart failure according to Mayo Clinic
Daryl B.
Daryl B.
Oneonta, NY
Didn't like the substitute sugar made me feel a little bloated.. Good taste though, gave results.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
It didn't really have a taste so it was easy to take & the price was average