BY GNC #24 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement 100% Conjugated Linoleic Acid Derived from Natural Safflower Oil 1000mg Per Softgel Clinically Researched Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is present in cheese and ground beef . Pro Performance® CLA features premium quality Clarinol® CLA derived from natural safflower oil. No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. see more...

• "This works really well for someone who has an active lifestyle!" in 1 review
Kerri B.
To me CLA is CLA. This GNC brands works just as well as some of the other store bought brands. You can find cheaper products at Wal-Mart,.
Nataly C.
pawtucket, RI
I love this product. I do give it 5 starts because it had work for me. I do take liquid form but same product
Samantha C.
Baraga
Great to use when you are working out. You feel an extra boost! The tasted isn't as bad either.
Maryam M.
Very good pre workout supplement. Gives you energy and takes your workout to next level.
Nefertiti J.
Look, this is not a miracle diet pill. However, it's a great supplement. It's meant to work in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise plan. So if you're eating properly and maintaining a good diet -- this could work for you.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I tried this and I can tell you that you won't see over night results, but be patient it'll come and most likely stick around.

It definitely trimmed down my body fat. I will definitely buy again.
Joanna C.
Charlotte, NC
Great supplement for those of you looking to lose some weight and get lean. Effective if used in combination with a proper diet and workout
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
This is a go to product me and my boyfriend have been using forever! Speeds up muscle recovery and tones down getting super sore really great for people hitting the weights every day!
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pills are great. Someone told me about them and I decided to try them out. They work really well if you work out. Helps you tone and drop pounds.
Martina O.
Im convinced and hooked on these they helped me lose 10lbs my first 2 weeks of using them. I'm glad I bought more than I needed.
Shani H.
Smyrna, GA
Fitspiration Expert
How many do you take per day? Is it at each meal?
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Para que funciona este producto ?