BY GNC #30 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement 100% Conjugated Linoleic Acid Derived from Natural Safflower Oil 1000mg Per Softgel Clinically Researched Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is present in cheese and ground beef . Pro Performance® CLA features premium quality Clarinol® CLA derived from natural safflower oil. No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. see more...

• "This works really well for someone who has an active lifestyle!" in 1 review
Nefertiti J.
Look, this is not a miracle diet pill. However, it's a great supplement. It's meant to work in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise plan. So if you're eating properly and maintaining a good diet -- this could work for you.
Althea J.
Oradell, NJ
This works really well for someone who has an active lifestyle! Don't expect this to be a miracle pill if you don't put in the exercise to see the results. I wouldn't take this and eat fatty foods-it defeats the purpose and could make your tummy a little queasy! Eat right, exercise, and take this CLA for amazing results!
Leah F.
These are very similar to several other products on the market but I like these more than some of the others because they do not give me the uneasy stomach or digestive issues that some of the others do. Great addition to my regular suppliment and exercise regime.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I tried this and I can tell you that you won't see over night results, but be patient it'll come and most likely stick around.

It definitely trimmed down my body fat. I will definitely buy again.
Danielle F.
Mesa, AZ
I personally love this product. It just helps with that little extra fat. I take one after I eat, every meal. It helps digest It faster. Love the results. If you are eating healthy, that is.
John S.
Tehachapi, CA
Cla is a great supplement to include while you're getting fit. Why I gave it a 3 star is you can get it much cheaper. If GNC wants to remain competitive they need to lower their prices.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
This is a go to product me and my boyfriend have been using forever! Speeds up muscle recovery and tones down getting super sore really great for people hitting the weights every day!
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
Great product!!! I started using it along with the the 21 day fix diet plan and beach body workouts. There are places you can find it cheaper, but I have been using one consistently.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
These are great to use if you're working out! It helps push my weight loss along and keeps my metabolism up. I definitely recommend it if you are an active person!
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Great product. Doesn't cause any distress to the guts whether I eat anything or not with the dose. Before weight loss was evident, that bloated feeling was erased!
Shani H.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How many do you take per day? Is it at each meal?
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Para que funciona este producto ?