BY GNC

24 oz Stainless Steel Shaker. Dishwasher Safe! see more...

GNC Pro Performance AMP Stainless Steel Shaker
  • "I have a protein shake immediately upon waking as well as before and after workouts." in 1 review
Brandy C.
Marysville, CA
I have a protein shake immediately upon waking as well as before and after workouts. I also use mine for my pre and post workout supplementation. So as you can see, my shakers get used a lot! I'm sure we've all been in the position where we've forgotten about a dirty shaker in the car or in the bottom of a gym bag, and you end up with that nasty protein smell in the BPA free plastic shakers... Well not with this one! The smell doesn't stick to this one, and it blends very well! Definitely worth it :)
Brandy T.
Benton, AR

Mixes protein quickly. Very easy to use and clean. All the other shakers I've tried clumped, but with this one no clumps. This one can handle being trow around a little like in your gym bag I haven't had any problems with it leaking.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
While very durable and dishwasher safe I really don't like that this shaker does not have a measure on the side/ it's not see through. I like being able to measure my ingredients as I put them in.
Vanessa S.
My husband loves this shaker & uses it everyday. It's easy to clean & fits in the car cup holder. My only complaint is if you put anything cold inside, there's a lot of condensation.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this is stainless steel
it doesn't break or crack or dent easily nad i love the fact that it is metal so it doesn't absorb any of the odors in the drinks you put in it.
Joanne S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this shaker my shakes never have clumps and is always mixed to perfection. But I really love how durable it is compared to the cheaper plastic ones.
Adrianna C.
New Baltimore, MI
I have had this shaker for a couple months now and it is the best one I've owned! My shakes never have clumps and it keeps them cold too.
Danielle K.
Chatsworth, GA
This really works! It mixes up your protein drinks fantastic every time, there are never lumps of the powder left. It is worth the price.
Helen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love that this shaker cup is very durable. But do not like that I can not measure how much liquid I am pouring into it.
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Comes in handy!! I love using it with my Shakeology!!
Devon Z.
Reading, PA
How much is this shaker?