BY GNC

60g Whey Isolate & Hydrolysates to Support Muscle Recovery & Growth* 30% Increase in Muscle Strength* 7.7g Leucine Plus 8.5g Aminos* Scientifically Designed to Retain Protein Profile when Heated* Great for Smoothies, Cooking and More! What is Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Original? When it comes to enhancing strength, size, stamina and the nutrition profile of your favorite foods, nothing compliments your training regimen like Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Original Unflavored. It is GNC's top protein formula designed to retain complete protein profile when heated, plus give you 30% increse in strength, 100% improvement in exercise efficiency and increase muscle size* That's better fuel for a stronger body - premium protein for ADVANCED MUSCLE PERFORMANCE* Who can benefit from taking Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Original? Those who participate in resistance training regimens, seek improvements in muscle strength, size and stamina, and want to add protein to their favorite foods and beverages without compromising the flavor. Add to Your Favorite Food & Beverages! Simply just add one or more servings of this seemingly tasteless protein into your favorite foods and beverages. For best results, see suggestions on label. 5 Baking Tips for Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Original Substitute up to 1/3 of the flour in a recipe with this product - mix with other dry ingredients before mixing with wet ingredients. Keep the fat - many are tempted to remove fat-containing ingredients (such as eggs, oil, cream)to make baking healthier. However, you need some fat to offset any toughness or chewiness that the high protein content in this product may cause. Try using ingredients that contain a higher ratio of unsaturated fats as healthy alternatives. Don't over mix your batter - mix batter just long enough to ensure that the dry ingr see more...

• Is this good as a protein supplement if I am also trying to gain ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for women just starting out or is there something el...1 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? I find that any whey drinks I have tri...1 Answers
Angela L.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty decent standard product. Nothing too special or any added benefits. I've tried the cookies and cream and it's much sweeter than other whey proteins but good flavor. A serving is two scoops (compared to one for most) so you're getting less servings! Good, cheaper product though!
Daryl B.
Binghamton, NY
Love this product! I use it all the time.. and it works wonders for me. One of my favorite brands... wouldn't use anything else.
Roger L.
Spring Valley, IL
I would love try the review look awesome this would help with my gaseric bypass any suplements would help

Ryan A.
Bayville, NJ
Best protein I have ever tried! I thought the guy at GNC was just trying to get me on an expensive, house brand protein but that wasn't the case at all. Tastes amazing and have amazing recovery from it. And you pay around a dollar a serving which is awesome for protein! Highly recommend.
Bella S.
Morris plains, NJ
Perfect after a tough workout. I felt like I got more toned after I started using this protein. As a vegetarian this was such an amazing way to supplement protein and make sure I was taking in enough protein to make progress from my work outs. Mixes well into protein shakes. Love how it is lower calorie than other protein powders and bars.
Walter S.
Decided to try something new and they have this on sale so I decided to grab some. It's a average protein and taste but I'd definitely buy the optimum nutrition over this but great for beginners and or occasional users
Travis B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good as a protein supplement if I am also trying to gain muscle mass. I always have a hard time gaining muscle weight .
Amber R.
Morgantown , Wv
Is this good for women just starting out or is there something else that would be better?
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
Is this actually any good? I find that any whey drinks I have tried make me want to vomit from taste or texture. I'm basically looking for protein in close to water thickness and texture.