GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 uploaded by Lisette R.GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 uploaded by Leleinia L.
8 colors available

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Clinically Researched - Advanced Muscle Performance Premium Whey + Leucine Formula 30% Increase in Muscle Strength^^ *  Rapid Absorbing Whey Isolates & Hydrolysates 7.7g of Leucine Plus 8.5g of Micronized Aminos Increases Strength & Stamina with Half the Sets^* Daily Strength Recovery Stamina What is Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™? Looking for a protein that will help AMPlify your game?  When it comes to enhancing your strength, size and stamina, nothing compliments your training regimen like Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™!  It is GNC s top protein formula with a base of whey and leucine - proven in clinical studies to give you a 30% increase in strength, increased muscle size, and a 100% improvement in exercise efficiency.^+  That s better fuel for a stronger body - premium protein for Advanced Muscle P see more...

• I been looking for a GNC and I wanted to know if it is for missing ...1 Answers
  • What would you suggest mixing this with? And is there a flavor you ...3 Answers
  • What flavors does this brand carry?2 Answers
  • "I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "Aside from that, this is a really good product, and a good quality protein." in 1 review
  • "I think the chocolate is the best tasting and is incredibly good with almond milk." in 1 review
  • "this is by far one of the best tasting proteins i have tried, and i have tried alot." in 1 review
  • "If you really want to try it I'd go with chocolate and really add in other ingredients to mask the grit and unrealistic chocolate flavor." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
The cookies and creme flavor is sooo good! Not only is this an amazing protein drink but it's also delicious unlike others that taste nasty or have a weird flavor. It gives me energy and helps my body recover faster!
Easy R.
Easy R.
Laconia
I switched to WE 60 about 6 months ago and my results have been great. I've added 5 pounds of muscle mass while using it while continuing my same training plan. All flavors are good, but the banana flavor is the best!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is awesome and I recommend buying it at GNC when they are having their buy 1 get 1 half off sale. Such a awesome product and the taste is really good. I got the bigger size and chocolate flavor. Really fills me up
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
i use this right after my workouts, i seriously love how filling and delicious it taste. i buy the strawberry one. it helps me from feeling tired and worn out.
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
I am currently using this and it is my first time taking a fitness supplement as a drink. I wanted something different to help my muscles after I workout. A GNC associate instructed me that its great for beginners and to start with chocolate because it's not too crazy of a flavor.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
I've used this brand before and I didn't like the taste at all. It felt gritty in my mouth and I made sure to mix it completely because I've had other brands do the same thing. If you really want to try it I'd go with chocolate and really add in other ingredients to mask the grit and unrealistic chocolate flavor.
Lina A.
Lina A.
Elmhurst, NY
I am very active and this protein shake cuts my recovery time significantly! I highly recommend it. The only reason why I am giving it a B is because the strawberry flavor has a terrible taste but I drink it. I am not a fan of chocolate or vanilla so I am stuck with this flavor. It is drinkable but not the best.
Sierra V.
Sierra V.
This product seems to work great. The flavor is not as desirable as other brands
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I just went to GNC with my roommate a few days ago during GNC's BOGO 50% off sale and we were able to buy this product in both the strawberry and chocolate flavors.This protein allows me to continue my workout schedule throughout the week by allowing me to not feel as sore as I would without drinking it. I have seen a noticeable difference in gain in muscle and energy from using this shake. My roommates loves the chocolate even though he hates chocolate shakes/candy while I prefer the strawberry. I would suggest mixing these with milk if you have it since it makes it taste more like a shake. My only critique is that one bag is about 35.99 which is pretty pricey but at least it lasts a long time.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
What would you suggest mixing this with? And is there a flavor you would recommend?
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
What flavors does this brand carry?
Elsie a.
Elsie a.
San Bernardino, CA
I been looking for a GNC and I wanted to know if it is for missing weight and building muscle? . I seen commercial but I always wanted to buy some.