Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsGNC
Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

by GNC

Dietary Supplement Clinically Researched - Advanced Muscle Performance Premium Whey + Leucine Formula 30% Increase in Muscle Strength^^ *  Rapid Absorbing Whey Isolates & Hydrolysates 7.7g of Leucine Plus 8.5g of Micronized Aminos Increases Strength & Stamina with Half the Sets^* Daily Strength Recovery Stamina What is Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™? Looking for a protein that will help AMPlify your game?  When it comes to enhancing your strength, size and stamina, nothing compliments your training regimen like Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™!  It is GNC s top protein formula with a base of whey and leucine - proven in clinical studies to give you a 30% increase in strength, increased muscle size, and a 100% improvement in exercise efficiency.^+  That s better fuel for a stronger body - premium protein for Advanced Muscle P

I been looking for a GNC and I wanted to know if it is for missing weight and building muscle? . I seen commercial but I always wanted to buy some.
What flavors does this brand carry?
What would you suggest mixing this with? And is there a flavor you would recommend?
Start your review of GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60!
Product Highlights
I think the chocolate is the best tasting and is incredibly good with almond milk.in reviews
Aside from that, this is a really good product, and a good quality protein.in reviews
If you really want to try it I'd go with chocolate and really add in other ingredients to mask the grit and unrealistic chocolate flavor.in reviews
this is by far one of the best tasting proteins i have tried, and i have tried alot.in reviews
I highly recommend it.in reviews
Lina A.
Elmhurst, NY
I am very active and this protein shake cuts my recovery time significantly! I highly recommend it. The only reason why I am giving it a B is because the strawberry flavor has a terrible taste but I drink it. I am not a fan of chocolate or vanilla so I am stuck with this flavor. It is drinkable but not the best.
Allison J.
Citrus Hts, CA
For any one including breast feeding moms the trying to lose that baby weight this is a great product!!! It safe to drink and really does help with muscle recovery. Part of the reason working out is hard for me is because I have to constantly be active and doing chores and housework with a baby. A baby is exercise all its own. With this it really has helped my muscles so they don't cramp up or stay sore so I can continue everything else I need to do. Definitely a must for me after a workout!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,536 reviews
This is a really good product with great quality and absorption but it's very expensive. They have great flavors.
khrystal C.
Bayside, NY
This formula is packed with 24 grams of high-quality protein, containing all 9 essential amino acids, that digest quickly and support your wellness and performance goals.*
member-1ecaf
i use this right after my workouts, i seriously love how filling and delicious it taste. i buy the strawberry one. it helps me from feeling tired and worn out.
jess V.
Laconia
I switched to WE 60 about 6 months ago and my results have been great. I've added 5 pounds of muscle mass while using it while continuing my same training plan. All flavors are good, but the banana flavor is the best!
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 uploaded by Leleinia L.
Husband got this dietary supplement when he got his wisdom teeth removed. The local GNC rep was very informative and helpful. The value of the 68g bottle was originally $76.99 and got for $51.58 and didn't have to be a GNC card remember to get that sale price. The chocolate flavor doesn't taste bad.
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
The cookies and creme flavor is sooo good! Not only is this an amazing protein drink but it's also delicious unlike others that taste nasty or have a weird flavor. It gives me energy and helps my body recover faster!
justine P.
Addison, IL
It helps with recovery time but certain flavors are not to good strawberry is just not good tasting chocolate it great and vanilla is good and you can alter that flavor