GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein

by GNC

Dietary Supplement Micronized protein + amino acids 20g of Protein Featuring Micronized Whey, Hydrolysates and 22.5g of Amino Acids 107% Better Absorption of Total Amino Acids^ 234% Better Absorption of Leucine^ Formulated to Build Lean Muscle^^ Daily Power Strength Recovery Clinically Researched What is Amplified 100% Whey Protein™ and Why is it Better than Regular Whey? Think ordinary whey protein is good enough?  Think again.  Introducing the latest breakthrough in whey!  Amplified 100% Whey Protein™ features technology-enhanced protein with hydrolysates clinically proven to deliver more amino acids into the blood stream - better and faster than regular whey!* The result... more amino acids are available for muscle fuel! These critical amino acids support athletic strength, performance, endurance and recovery.* This is the cutting-edge protei

For a girl, if you're trying to put on more mass and not so much a defined result aka the lean skinny bod, I would go for this. I noticed this was great for putting on mass after increasing my weight at the gym to max out my reps and to bulk up. To lean out though I would not recommend because it is not really a protein powder to help lean out. It is just meant to keep you full longer because of the whey protein and keeps your muscles fueled throughout the day.
what is this?
What are pros and cons or this protein powder?
Start your review of GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly , WI
This protein helps to quickly repair my muscle tears, reducing my discomfort levels. It helps to give me the energy to go that extra couple minutes. I love this product!
oropouche
Mixes great. Good flavor, fairly low calories and sugars. Not 5 stars because gnc is pricey as usual but I guess you pay for quality.
Alberta
Good protein! Not a lot of sugars. Taste great in smoothies as well. We typically buy the Vanilla flavour
Ask a question to the Influenster community...