GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein

by GNC

Dietary Supplement Micronized protein + amino acids 20g of Protein Featuring Micronized Whey, Hydrolysates and 22.5g of Amino Acids 107% Better Absorption of Total Amino Acids^ 234% Better Absorption of Leucine^ Formulated to Build Lean Muscle^^ Daily Power Strength Recovery Clinically Researched What is Amplified 100% Whey Protein™ and Why is it Better than Regular Whey? Think ordinary whey protein is good enough?  Think again.  Introducing the latest breakthrough in whey!  Amplified 100% Whey Protein™ features technology-enhanced protein with hydrolysates clinically proven to deliver more amino acids into the blood stream - better and faster than regular whey!* The result... more amino acids are available for muscle fuel! These critical amino acids support athletic strength, performance, endurance and recovery.* This is the cutting-edge protei

For a girl, if you're trying to put on more mass and not so much a defined result aka the lean skinny bod, I would go for this. I noticed this was great for putting on mass after increasing my weight at the gym to max out my reps and to bulk up. To lean out though I would not recommend because it is not really a protein powder to help lean out. It is just meant to keep you full longer because of the whey protein and keeps your muscles fueled throughout the day.
what is this?
What are pros and cons or this protein powder?
Start your review of GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein!
How would you rate this product?
This was not a bad shake. It just was not amazing either. It did the job. You can definitely achieve some mass if you use this consistently or you can defnitely lose weight if you used it consistently. The biggest problem with this shake is it will definitely give you some gas for a while. It also has a kind of chalky taste and an after taste. Mix it with something strong like peanut butter and you'll be good.
Salinas
It works well as long as you eat healthy. Also you must exercise often with it or else it isn't as healthy and can harm your body. I really liked this product because most of the time you are able to pick the flavor and gives a bit if a boost in your day after drinking.
North Carolina
This is the best tasting protein out there I hate the taste to protein, but I was able to handle the taste to this one. I would not change a thing about this product. It’s really easy to follow instructions on the container. I would definitely recommend.
Wilmington, NC
Really enjoyed the taste. Was not too thick and gritty like a lot of protein powder and it blended well even just in a shaker with some water. It helped me feel refreshed after my workout and I overall really enjoyed it all together.
Terra Bella, CA
It was a very good product and help me get in the way I needed I use it every three days I would improve the taste and smell the pros are it helps you get for faster would highly recommend if you are trying to gain weight.
Orlando, FL
Let me start off by saying this is the best protein on the market. It is a whey protein, so it is very low-carb. It is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. Besides boosting your metabolism it also gives you energy, and helps you recover from workouts more quickly. My two favorite flavors are chocolate and cookies and cream.
Owings, MD
GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein uploaded by Alex S.
Love this protein so much. I have the cookies and crepe flavor which is pretty good surprisingly. After 8 weeks of working out I deffinatly noticed a gain in muscle. Deffinatly way will keep using. I would suggest getting cannula or chocolate though. The flavor is getting old like anything would after every day use for 8 weeks lol
Branford, CT
This has to be one of the best tasting protein I've had. Love the chocolate flavor. Perfect for after a work out. I would recommend this to anyone looking to make gains with high quality great tasting protein shake!
Eau Claire, MI
I have this in strawberry and find it so yummy I add the Silk coconut milk to mine so it's a strawberry coconut taste and it's amazing and it goes down so easy I would have to recommend this for people even the boyfriend likes the taste.
I had started working out with the P90X program and this is what I started using. Used as a pre and post workout drink. Got quick results and helped to recover quickly. Bought it at GNC in my area and was a fairly descent price. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...