SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsGNC
Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein

GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein

Dietary Supplement Micronized protein + amino acids 20g of Protein Featuring Micronized Whey, Hydrolysates and 22.5g of Amino Acids 107% Better Absorption of Total Amino Acids^ 234% Better Absorption of Leucine^ Formulated to Build Lean Muscle^^ Daily Power Strength Recovery Clinically Researched What is Amplified 100% Whey Protein™ and Why is it Better than Regular Whey? Think ordinary whey protein is good enough?  Think again.  Introducing the latest breakthrough in whey!  Amplified 100% Whey Protein™ features technology-enhanced protein with hydrolysates clinically proven to deliver more amino acids into the blood stream - better and faster than regular whey!* The result... more amino acids are available for muscle fuel! These critical amino acids support athletic strength, performance, endurance and recovery.* This is the cutting-edge protei

For a girl, if you're trying to put on more mass and not so much a defined result aka the lean skinny bod, I would go for this. I noticed this was great for putting on mass after increasing my weight at the gym to max out my reps and to bulk up. To lean out though I would not recommend because it is not really a protein powder to help lean out. It is just meant to keep you full longer because of the whey protein and keeps your muscles fueled throughout the day.
what is this?
What are pros and cons or this protein powder?
Start your review of GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein!
How would you rate this product?
Maroon A.
Reno, NV
This is my go to body fuel! I love it, it’s the only one I use, the price is right and it tastes pretty good
Chelsie D.
GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified 100% Whey Protein uploaded by Chelsie D.
Purchased at: GNC
The GNC Pro Performance Amp Vanilla whey protein is delicious! I love all the other flavors I’ve tried also.
Matt F.
Branford, CT
This has to be one of the best tasting protein I've had. Love the chocolate flavor. Perfect for after a work out. I would recommend this to anyone looking to make gains with high quality great tasting protein shake!
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
Let me start off by saying this is the best protein on the market. It is a whey protein, so it is very low-carb. It is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. Besides boosting your metabolism it also gives you energy, and helps you recover from workouts more quickly. My two favorite flavors are chocolate and cookies and cream.
Justin M.
Chicago
If you want to drink something that taste like a milkshake and put on the pounds fast, this is the one for you. The only thing I will say you as a future user, is make sure you keep working out and moving that body or stop taking this cause it will still put on the weight if you thinking taking a protein shake is enough, you have to work out with this one and put on the good body mass!
Gabe H.
Lincoln, NE
This protein is average but not worth getting! I got this at GNC once and it gave me a stomachache for a couple days. If you don’t want these issues, I’d suggest to not get this type of protein
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I have this in strawberry and find it so yummy I add the Silk coconut milk to mine so it's a strawberry coconut taste and it's amazing and it goes down so easy I would have to recommend this for people even the boyfriend likes the taste.
Kallista M.
This protein is not the best quality and gave me many stomach troubles . I do not recommend this
Jose P.
Savannah, GA
It's an okay protein to start with if you've never taken it before but there are better options to choose from.
Amana A.
I had started working out with the P90X program and this is what I started using. Used as a pre and post workout drink. Got quick results and helped to recover quickly. Bought it at GNC in my area and was a fairly descent price. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...