BY GNC

Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I don't like this unflavored one i like the double chocolate and or the regular chocolate one those taste good for this one you could mix it with anything but i used this one in brownies and cookies that way i was getting more out of it.
Amber R.
Spokane, WA
This protein is great. I always restock at GNC. It is a bit pricey for my liking. But after much research it is one of the better deals.

I prefer the chocolate flavor over the cookies and cream but it isn't terrible.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I prefer this flavor only second to the Peanut Butter chocolate. I drank this when I had oral surgery as a meal replacement and I used the Peanut Butter chocolate flavor for protein after workout sessions.
Melissa M.
Frisco, TX
This is one of the protein powder my family uses. Has a pretty good taste and leaves you feeling fuller than others. Best when mixed with skim or almond milk.
Seleena P.
This is pretty pricey but really good. I use this when I make my stepdad's shakes and he loves them. I also don't mind the flavor or the vanilla.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I had this in the strawberry flavor, and it was actually really good. I mixed it with almond milk and it tastes like a strawberry milkshake!
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
Tastes great and works well with any kind of smoothie that you make. It's so good that you'll forget it's protein and pack on pounds.
Lauren O.
Provdence Frg, VA
I add whey to my shakes and its a wonderful addition to my training program. Didn't taste chalky like others.
Zofia M.
Good line of protein shakes, but not a good flavor. The cookies and cream tastes much better than banana.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
It is a bit over priced, but it tasted so good, i love this stuff so much and it good for after sugery
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
My dietitian recommend this product as an add in for smoothies. What do you like best? Or am I better getting a different brand?
Kandice R.