GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein 24g, Creamy Strawberry, 37 oz uploaded by Michelle W.

BY GNC

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

More Servings! High-Quality, Fast-Digesting Daily Pre Post-Workout Recovery 24g Protein 130 Calories 2g Sugar 5g Carbs Creamy Strawberry Natural Artificial Flavors Aspartame Free 24g of Ultra-Microfiltered Whey Protein Supports Muscle Recovery Growth Gluten-Free Great-Tasting Formula Banned Substance Free* Up to 31 Servings No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein helps deliver an ultra-high quality macronutrient protein formula with high amounts of naturally occurring aminoacids the body needs everyday. Whey protein is essential in any nutrition regimen, regardless of age or activity, helping to provide a catalyst to the body for protein synthesis and muscle growth. Far superior to other protein supplements, this advanced formula will help provide your body with the pure, clean high-quality protein you need to help fuel muscles see more...

Review (1)
Michelle W.
It hardly ever happens that I dislike something strawberry flavored but this, I'm sorry to say, tastes awful. I know it's powder and I can't expect it to taste like real strawberries, but this has a really artificial flavor and a weird aftertaste. My husband tried this twice and shortly thereafter he said it made him feel ill. Aside from that, in comparison to the other protein drink we've been using, this has 70mg or 23% cholesterol versus the 20mg or 7% we're used to. This product just wasn't for us. (My husband's work colleague passed this on to us since he didn't like the flavor either).