BY GNC

Keep your furry friend's digestive systems working properly with GNC Pets Probiotic Formula. The savory beef chewable tablets are complete with advanced formula with 2 billion probiotics to support digestive health. The added prebiotics support the growth of beneficial bacteria. Health Consideration: Digestive Support Features: Savory beef flavor tablets Life Stage: All dogs Package Quantity: 180 Chewable Tablets Application: Chewable Tablets Caution: This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Feeding Directions: Up to 10 lbs A,A1/2 Tablet 11 to 50 lbs 1 Tablet Over 50 lbs 2 Tablets Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Bacillus coagulant Fermentation Product, Fructolligasaccharide, Pork Liver, Stearic Acid, Beef Liver, Bacon Flavor, Sugar, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Gum Arabic Guaranteed Analysis: Moisture (max) 3% Bacillus coagulant 2 billion CFU Fructooligosaccharide 50 mg see more...

Breana A.
Manlius, NY
So I got these yesterday for my lab pup who has been having some tummy troubles. Gave the chewable tab to her and she ate with no problem. Not sure how well it works yet, but based on edibility we give it a three. I will update my review as I see (hopefully) improvement!
Breanna P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have heard that these products are really good to use. I might actually begin to start using them sometime.