BY GNC

GNC Pets Trial Size Moisturizing Oatmeal Shampoo grooming productsare designed to go above and beyond the everyday shampoo. Enrichedwith high-quality ingredients, they thoroughly clean your dog'scoat, while helping to relieve discomfort associated withirritating skin conditions. Soothing vanilla scent Soothing aloe vera and oatmeal formula Added vitamins, minerals for healthy skin and coat No harsh chemicals Ingredients: Aqueous Purified Water Extracts: Helianthus annuus, (Sunflower)Seed Extract, Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosa canina (RoseHip), Fruit Extract, Rosamarinus officinals Leaf Extract, Salviaofficinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, CetrimoniumChloride, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carthamus tinctorius,(Safflower) Seed Oil, Avena sativa, (Oat Kernal) Flour, LinoleicAcid, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Hyaluranate, ,Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbid Acid, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Cholecalciferol, Chitosan, Lithothamnium, Phytanadione, Tridecth-12, Fragrance, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazalinone, Caramel, Yellow 6 Directions: Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo from base ofneck to the tail, paying special attention to avoid eye area. Gently massage deep into coat and skin. Allow shampoo to remain onpet for up to 5 minutes for maximum benefit. Rinse well. Repeat asneeded. Safe for frequent use. Trial Size 2 oz see more...

Jamie🌙 N.
New Durham, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
the gnc line makes my puppy smell so good I call her my little cupcake ! Her fur is extremely soft and easy to brush afterwards and she's not had a single issue with itchiness! highly recommend esp with a great price and easy to find!
Ray W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very picky ShiTzu and most shampoos she hates because all she does is sneeze. I loves these so much works really well with dogs with bad allergies. Differently have bought way to many bottles to count, but will be buying more.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Please do not use oatmeal products on your pets. Oatmeal is portrayed as a soothing element for humans people tell us to take oat meal baths to soothe posion ivy or rashes but in reality once we do it drys out our skin leaving us itchiness ( clogging our pores as well) if it leaves up dry imagine what it is doing to your pets skin- if they are itchy it'll in essence dry their skin and make them itch even more. If your pet is suffering from itching please use a non scented aloe based shampoo ! It'll be better for them
In the long run!
Jamie Rose S.
I've been using halo brand herbal dog shampoo for awhile, but I bought a bottle of this the last time I was in GNC just to try and I definitely like the formula. I gave my dogs a bath just last week with it for the first time and I found it to be extremely moisturizing on their coats, but also the oatmeal seemed to be soothing to my doxie with sensitive skin as well. I definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone looking for a formula for their dog that has sensitive skin!
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Do you puppy or dog smell nasty and bad? Them this is the perfect opportunity to clean your dog and make it clean and shine with good smell highly recommend it to all the dirty pet out there clean them up.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great dog shampoo. Not only does it have the benefits of oatmeal to soothe your dogs skin, but is also smells so good too. I use it with the conditioner as well. I would buy this product again.
Rose I.
Vancouver , WA
My dog who is a lab/pit mix has the most sensitive skin and I went out on a whim and bought this, safe to say I'm happy I did. Not only is it a REALLY good price it works wonders. Definitely recommend
kenzie c.
Murray, Ut
I love this product for my dog and she actually likes it too which is odd for her she is always pushing it around trying to get me to give her a bath. Super soft feeling
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Haven't personally tried this, but i was told it's a really good shampoo for dogs! The oatmeal is the best part. It leaves the dogs fur and skin feeling good and looking good.
Audriana v.
I love this product for my dog! My dog had dry, itchy skin, and there were no products that worked for him. But this shampoo did! I highly recommend it if your dog has very sensitive skin!
Lana M.
My little Pomeranian has skin issues. Is this a good product to use with his skin?
Jessi M.
Moncks Corner, SC
I have a coon hound with really oily skin. Would this work to calm down the hound stink??